Well, you can target yourself. xD

That would either mean manually targeting myself (which is insane for hopefully obvious reasons) or macroing the ability. Macro would work fine, but I would prefer that it not be necessary.

After the foolishness that is an AMS cancel aura macro, so that we can utilize it better, yeah I want to avoid as many needless macros as possible. I think it got moved up in absorb priority though, not sure if that was confirmed or not.

Miscellaneous observation: I'm only flying at 430% speed now, rather than the 492% of previous expansions. This would make sense in terms of the movement speed changes they were implementing where temporary movement would be additive rather than multiplicative, except that On a Pale Horse isn't just a temporary boost... Very, very annoying change.

Quote Originally Posted by Pouponu View Post
    Miscellaneous observation: I'm only flying at 430% speed now, rather than the 492% of previous expansions. This would make sense in terms of the movement speed changes they were implementing where temporary movement would be additive rather than multiplicative, except that On a Pale Horse isn't just a temporary boost... Very, very annoying change.
    They made all movement speed bonuses additive instead of multiplicative, which inadvertently nerfed On a Pale Horse.

It is very annoying though going so much slower on ground and flying.

Right, it's not just temporary bonuses. I'm not sure what a temporary mountspeed bonus would be, anyway. Carrot on a stick?

What's annoying is that the guild perk doesn't stack with On a Pale Horse. Now that they're additive, I think it should.

Could anyone tell me if the Improved Death Grip perk works with Chillblains? Like if you death grip do they get rooted and then super slowed?

Does Might of The Frozen Wastes increase soul reaper proc damage for 2h?
    It gives 35% more melee damage. It doesn't make any sense if it increases the proc damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrien View Post
    Does Might of The Frozen Wastes increase soul reaper proc damage for 2h?
    It gives 35% more melee damage. It doesn't make any sense if it increases the proc damage.
    I can't answer your question because im not a super expert or nerd, but i can agree with you that it applies to MELEE damage which probably doesn't effect non-weapon damage spells (SR portion, howling blast, etc.)

Guys, no matter how many times they adjust Defile, idk if it will EVER be viable in pvp, the damage is too low... the growth is too slow and i would honestly pick NP or BOS. The damage from defile tickles, and is still ineffective... EVEN in RBGs.
    Last edited by Beefkow; 2014-10-19 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beefkow View Post
    I can't answer your question because im not a super expert or nerd, but i can agree with you that it applies to MELEE damage which probably doesn't effect non-weapon damage spells (SR portion, howling blast, etc.)

Guys, no matter how many times they adjust Defile, idk if it will EVER be viable in pvp, the damage is too low... the growth is too slow and i would honestly pick NP or BOS. The damage from defile tickles, and is still ineffective... EVEN in RBGs.
    Defile would need to add some sort of root or snare for it to be worthwhile in PvP. Until that happens it never will be useful for PvP. I think a 3 second root that breaks anytime they take damage that isn't from defile before DR would make it worthwhile. That would at least give it some utility for PvP as well to kind of put it in the same potential level of NP or BoS.

I personally think that would be a good change since DK's are still insanely easy to kite. While yes they are deadly if they hit you(well frost is now, unholy not so much), if you're a good player with a class that has kiting potential(here's looking at you mages) then you are exceptionally easy to kite. Yes we have DG, but it also has a cooldown that is about the same as Frost Nova and Blink is on a shorter cool down than DG. Granted yes we get chains of ice on DG as a perk, I would rather see that go and turn into this idea for defile.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2014-10-19 at 11:56 PM.

What`s the stat to go to nowadays, atleast until expansion?
    I`m still rocking crit mostly as unholy, but i see more people claim that mastery is the stat to go for as unholy now.

I haven`t ran any simcrafts yet, i just want to hear what you guys have to say first.

It's Mastery>Crit>Haste with Haste being pretty all over where people like it (as per usual) but the "breakpoint" of it is around 250~

Alright, thanks. Welp, i`ll get around to fixing my gear then.
    Haven`t really bothered to fix my stuff yet, SoO mythic feels like a two tier old raid, and i`m still not sure wether i`m sticking with my DK in WoD or not.

Stood in the Fire LegendaryDude's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry if someone allready posted this, but what the fuck is it with Army triggering a 5 minute cooldown on our Battle Ress?

Also, i've been wondering, since they removed the disease modifiers on obliterate, is it even worth it to "waste" runes applying Blood Plague? I guess at 100 it'll just be
    the easiest to play with Necrotic Plague, though it'd be sad to miss out on defile

Legend are you talking about usin it before combat then seeing a recharge timer on it ? If so you have one charge and then 4.5 mins later you will get another (talking about a 20 man group here).

Xekus it might not even be worth your time/gold to optimize things. If things are falling over and your damage is still good then no reason to waste gold on stuff that's going to be replaced so soon.

is festersimple a thing atm where you ignore SS and spam BB?

Great, they nerfed AMS + Death Pact.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyendra View Post
    Changing my post because it has absolutely nothing to do with what you were saying. Just saw the hotfixes.
    Last edited by RuneDK; 2014-10-21 at 03:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    thats not a nerf, it was a bug

its like sayin they buffed dk, because they dont disease themself anymore with bb
    Last edited by Nnyco; 2014-10-21 at 04:48 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

More like now it's working as intended instead of being bugged