Deleted

Level 90 Talent for HC Garrosh 25?

Hi Guys,

Recently re-rolled Ele Shaman, was wondering if there was any mileage in taking PE and glyphing FET (although the glyph might not even be necessary I haven't checked the timings)?

I'm just thinking about the couple of dps checks in the fight.

Deleted
    Our T90 talents aren't necessarily bound to specific encounters in 5.4 and so far into the tier. With 100% Mastery you'll use UE as a go to for any boss.

Deleted
    I don't have 100% mastery mate.

Recently Re-Rolled.

And I'm sure I'd do more overall damage with UF, but my question is, that with P3 damage being arguably the most important damage, has anybody had any experience of running PE to try and maximise damage during that phase?

Quote Originally Posted by Smackback View Post
    And I'm sure I'd do more overall damage with UF, but my question is, that with P3 damage being arguably the most important damage, has anybody had any experience of running PE to try and maximise damage during that phase?
    If your Raid has issues with pushing Garrosh before the 2nd Whirl, then you should go for PE.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smackback View Post
    I don't have 100% mastery mate.

Recently Re-Rolled.

Even before 100% it's still viable, if not the best option. It depends on your gear - I'd recommend you to sim yourselves. If you tell the us the time where you reach P3, then we could tell you if PFE could be useful