Brewmaster in CM's..

I did all 9/9 golds on my prot paladin maybe 4 or 5 months ago without any problems, and frankly decided it was time to get another set of gear before they removed it from the game.

I actually normally mistweave on my monk, but in order to make a group comp that included everyone i wanted to come, i had to switch to my far less played BrM spec.

I know the basics of BrM tanking and usually have little trouble surviving, my only concern is my drastically low dps even on large pulls, i just can't seem to wrap my head around how exactly i optimize my damage and still keep stagger up. I also question what talents and glyphs i should be using.

I know its going to make some of the "non-kiting" cms harder if im not doing much higher dps, so i figured i'd ask here (after doing quite a bit of research). I heard pokes and prods that you should scumbag stuff with zen med and diffuse magic and use xuen, is this basically the extent of this? Do i breathe more fire? Any pointers?
    Amazing Signature by Yoni

The Brewmasters that do insane damage in CMs get the damage from doing massive pulls with defensive CDs and getting insane amounts of vengeance. If you aren't doing that then there really isn't anything special you can do, you'll essentially be like any other tank doing the same thing.