Thread: Gear Fit for CM

Deleted

Gear Fit for CM

Hello there,im a hunter that after getting Cm set on his pally wanna go for the hunter one as well
    here is my armory link
    eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/emeriss/rebrandt/simple

can u let me know if i need 2 replace smt?or my gear like this fits aswell

Well if you are going for just gold times you are ok , i did mine in SoO gear except the wrists and neck which were from Throne of Thunder (also dont use legendary meta it doesnt work , legendary cloak works but doesnt proc) cause of the sockets (warrior arms btw) if you know how to play gold timers are reachable dont worry about it , also i now want to do them again on my paladin cause that transformer fly set is awesome on my female human :3

Go get Windswept pages from ToJS instead of AoC, and go ToTH/fervor instead of DB and you're golden. CM Golds are easy with any at all reasonable set of gear.
    Retired hunter

BiS trinkets are Relic of Xuen and Bottle of Infinite Stars if you don't have Alchemy, for Alchemists its Relic of Xuen and Alchemy Stone(MoP).

Recommended that because it's so piss easy to get and free.
    Retired hunter

Gear isn't a huge factor over good play and tactics for Gold times.

The most important things that you could change if you want to go all-out and do a little min-maxing of your gear would be to seek out items that have an abundance of sockets, because gems do not scale down, and go for trinkets with an ICD instead of ones that use RPPM.

WoWInsider did a decent basic write-up a few months ago that you could check out.