Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I want that Hydra/Scary plant to be tamable....

Deleted
    I wish the wolves were more cute! Or atleast that there were those evil models plus some sweet, more friendly ones.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lisanna View Post
    I wish the wolves were more cute! Or atleast that there were those evil models plus some sweet, more friendly ones.
    Get puppy version

I really hope they tinker with the wolf mount skeletons. I've hated their shambling run for years. It's like the wolves are trying to gallop.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    For a lot of these new models, it seems someone was passing around steroids. I like definition and detail, but I don't like the overall art design. :\ (The pets on the other hand, gief!)

Thrall... your beautiful hair...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    I really hope they tinker with the wolf mount skeletons. I've hated their shambling run for years. It's like the wolves are trying to gallop.
    I've used wolves a lot because of that run. It's very smooth looking, unlike my racial raptors. (Trolls in-game must be immune to motion-sickness.)
    2021-09-21
    23:02 chelly: bobs and virginia

these new models look great but, I gotta say aren't many of them just reskins of pre-existing models? I really like how all this looks but blizzard is always saying hwo hard it is to make a new model and that it takes time and as of lately it seems like they do more reskins than completely brand new models. Still though I really like the way these look and am getting very excited about this upcoming expansion

Deleted
    omgfinallytalbukomg!1!tooexcitedforspaceomg1!!1!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kanegasi View Post
    They run like old dogs with hip dysplasia and weak elbows. I hate the way they run. I'd much prefer they ran like normal wolves. At least they're not as bad as the raptors/raven mounts and their bouncing.

Deleted
    Yeah again alpha >< tomorrow beta pictures in 2 days more alpha pictures :P

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Whiteboard View Post
    'Savage' apparently means 'put more armor and spikes on it'.
    So how would you have approached it then?
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just hope the new Velen model is how the updated Draenei males will look. Right now in game male draenei are just the worst of the worst. They have giant refridgerator chests sticking forward yet their legs look like they'd buckle under the pressure. The hairstyles on them look insane, and the only one with facial hair just doesn't fit. I speak of the insane samurai facial hair/hair style.

I want the male Draenei to look like they do in the artwork. More like their Eredar brethren to a degree. Also would be nice to get some facial hair options without chin genitalia.

10+ Year Old Account
    You people are so used to Blizzard recycling skeletons from 7~10 or so years ago that It's actually sad, and I mean it.
    How can one be content with such crap from the top MMORPG is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Toiran View Post
    Butthurt because he proved you wrong.

People constantly moan about "reused models" when they have no idea wtf they are talking about.

Don't like it then gtfo really, just wah wah wah, gets boring fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoNamedPride View Post
    He proved your lot wrong, now you're butthurt, nothing new here.

And IF they would actually make new skeletons for everything - I wonder how long it takes until you cry about them taking too much time. Funny, that's what your lot is. Really really funny.
    Sorry to disappoint but the internet doesn't make me butthurt and his post didn't prove me wrong. He just said exactly what Blizzard always does "it takes a long time to create new skeletons so we just reuse ALMOST ALL OF THEM".
    And as I said, they obviously could use their money to do so, and in less time, but I guess they don't need to since people like you are satisfied with seeing the same creatures moving everywhere just with a different skin.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zephre View Post
    Except he's right and you are wrong. So what do you do? Oh you insult him.

Clearly not the response of a pre-schooler.
    It was directed at the way that he jumps out insulting others and nothing else.

And you can bash me or whatever all you want, you are the ones putting up with their crap.

Do thet talbuk and their colors remind anyone of anything?
    Here's a hint: Vaporeon, Flareon, Espeon, Jolteon & Umbreon

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Blackhand somehow related to Deathwing?

10+ Year Old Account

Durotan's hood...

Quote Originally Posted by godlessprayer View Post
    Wow, really good looking models!

I'm thrilled
    If they allow us to have head pieces like the wolf hood that Durotan's wearing...

TAKE. MY. MONEY! NOW!

Deleted
    I cant help....but as good as the new models look somehow Grommash (obvious), Duraton and Blackhand are like the actuall Garrosh model....just different armor and colour.

Talbuks and Elekks and Hippos oh my!

Love that Gollum Orc.

Toucans! Cute widdle doggies!

Also, pack clefthoof? New vendor mount? Hell yes!

Quote Originally Posted by shesta View Post
    What the hell is with all the steroid bound animals? What demographic are we going for here?

Talbuk be like
    Have you ever seen a goddamn horse IRL? Stop comparing everything to yourself lmao

If they can make Thrall stand upright, why not the warlords? Only one of them stoops in the promo art.

Not gonna lie, the new model "quality" looks like a step down from MoP.

Also surprised they didn't give the wolves spikes like everything else.

Is blackhand Deathwing's cousin?