Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    I hope i can ride a hippo as a mount.

What a beautiful expansion this will be... I hope it's not only the models that look good, but the story they create for this brand new Draenor...
    Not going to lie: hoping to see some demons too, since we still have Gul'dan there, green like he ever was... Updated demons (for a future patch, at least would be awesome for my Lock XD

Deleted
    The existence of Velen's new model intrigues me. Now obviously there would be a fair bit of pressure to update him because of the Draenei update, but to create an entirely new model for one zone (where a simple polygon increase would have sufficed) is intriguing. It lends some credence to my predictions that MU Velen will have a fair amount of importance in later patches.

Damn, that new Wolf model. <3

Deleted
    I can't believe how good the new models look, the detail and animations are just fantastic!
    I'm glad to see that WOW is getting the model overhaul it needed, the games progressed so much even from when I started (WOTLK).
    Well done Blizz, I look forward to getting these beauties-and of course using guildies as hippo fodder as I run like hell.