Deleted

Reforge / Stat Calculator?

Last night i found a pretty good "Leorics Signet" stats:

+498 dex
    +30 % Crit damage
    +6.5 % Crit Chance
    + 1 Socket

my question now is if there is a calculator for possible reforge outcomes out there? Cause i really want to now if it would get me more damage to reforge the dex socket (280 Dex Stone) to Attack speed (7% max possible) or flat damage. Reforging legendarys is really expensive for me right now so testing is not an option atm, and if you got bad luck you are just hopping between the stats you dont want and waste a lot of gold only to find out in the end that the socket was better in the end. I want to use it on a monk which maanly uses exploding palm and sevensided strike combo.

I don't think that the socket is good for any class really. Roll that away.

Rerolling the socket away should be a DPS increase, but probably not as much as rolling one of the crit stats higher.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Just because Mannoroth and Archimonde are involved doesn't mean it's Legion. They could just be on vacation, demolishing Draenor to build their new summer home.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dundebuns View Post
    Did you know that salt has sodium and chlorine in it!!!! Sodium explodes when exposed to atmosphere and you clean your toilets with chlorine!!

Probably better to pump the 30% crit damage up to 50% and keep the socket. 7% attack speed and 280 dex will end up at least close enough that the difference won't be what you'd gain with 20% more crit damage.

I stand corrected.

Deleted
    A calculator would be good actually, but I'm not sure if there are any that are up2date right now. Been thinking of writing a quick app for it but it might not be worth it, if someone with a ready calculator will update theirs, or if Blizzard adds the UI elements to the game, as they said they might.

As it stands, the lack of in-game function to see how the changes would affect your stats is a really annoying oversight.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I would like is just for damn tooltips to update with CDR in mind.