Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Glyph of Metamorphosis WOD info

Glyph of Metamorphosis - When you activate Metamorphosis, you no longer transform into a demon, but instead grow demon wings on your normal form.-- im taking from this that either demo locks might be able to have form 100% or its being removed or something they have to announce any thoughts on this

10+ Year Old Account
    Form whay I'm reading, the glyph just alters metamorphosis' appearance. No idea where you get the 100% or removal idea from

10+ Year Old Account
    It's more likely a sign that Dark Apotheosis from the Glyph of Demon Hunting is gone, nothing to do with regular Meta; just a glyph to make that use DA's current form instead of purple Illidan. Sort of a compromise on Race/Gender models for Meta itself. Only concern is that Touch of Chaos uses a melee swing animation, which translated onto that form would mean looking silly waving our weapons at a boss from 40 yards.

Deleted
    The glyph does nothing else but give you the Dark Apotheosis look.

15+ Year Old Account
    It makes you look like the way glyph of dark apotheosis does right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by dahawk View Post
    Glyph of Metamorphosis - When you activate Metamorphosis, you no longer transform into a demon, but instead grow demon wings on your normal form.-- im taking from this that either demo locks might be able to have form 100% or its being removed or something they have to announce any thoughts on this
    Finally we can play Demo without looking like a hideous purple Illidan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hopfully Glyph of Demon Hunting kicks the bucket and is never seen again.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by aljung View Post
    Well "hideus purple (or green for more than poor skilled) illidan" is actually really nice flavour to the class. Personally i love it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just came here to see if some people genuinely didn't like the meta look. Surprised I am.

I wish they'd update the fidelity of the model and we could stay in the form all the time like shadowform. Maybe we could fly with the wings and run really quickly like a mount, like how worgen work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umbramancer View Post
    agreed

i am going to probably not use the glyph, as I like going full demon... but until they fix the green meta model, I am going to go with this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Zait- View Post
    I just came here to see if some people genuinely didn't like the meta look. Surprised I am.

I wish they'd update the fidelity of the model and we could stay in the form all the time like shadowform. Maybe we could fly with the wings and run really quickly like a mount, like how worgen work.
    i guess run / fly is out of question as it would ruin the game in pvp very hard. But permanent form would be awesome combined with streamlined rotation. Demo has a lof ot movement in the form already and except this forums i never saw anyone saying anything bad about meta form...it is just the best. Fingers crossed but perma meta is as close as warlock tanking imho :@

Quote Originally Posted by aljung View Post
    i thought this was the whole point of playing demo, since uvls & having army of imps got nerfed q.q

I just hope they're not transitioning us to not have access to the full Meta model, in anticipation of giving that to Demon Hunters in an xpac or two.

For real, losing Death Coil (even if we got a renamed version) and Metamorphosis (even if just its appearance), ugh
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I just hope they're not transitioning us to not have access to the full Meta model, in anticipation of giving that to Demon Hunters in an xpac or two.

For real, losing Death Coil (even if we got a renamed version) and Metamorphosis (even if just its appearance), ugh
    If daemon hunter is not "next xpack" and next xpack is "soon" not like in 5 years it would make some sense but still if they "don't know what they will do tomorrow" and like we had "emerald dream" and "elemental plane" expansions scraped what is the point ? Next expansions is solid 2.5 years from now and everything can happen, full-permamnent meta should be an option as it gives us the full blown feeling of being demonology warlock.

Two distinct healers can have almost same named and working spells so why Daemon Hunter and Warlock can't have both this ability even if it will work different but share model.

Community is begging for Daemon Hunter class since start of World of Warcraft because in Warcraft 3 illidan was THE BEST character for them (including me) but blizzard never ever said they will do them so unless they are confirming its next in row they should not limit Warlocks. That is my opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    i guess run / fly is out of question as it would ruin the game in pvp very hard. But permanent form would be awesome combined with streamlined rotation. Demo has a lof ot movement in the form already and except this forums i never saw anyone saying anything bad about meta form...it is just the best. Fingers crossed but perma meta is as close as warlock tanking imho :@
    No I mean like you were your own mount. Not like you could run and fly right off the bat in combat. So like how druids can turn into their bird form, you in meta form could extend your wings and fly. Then like how worgen get down and it takes 1.5 seconds to run quickly as a "mount" you could do that in this form in some way.
    Last edited by -Zait-; 2014-04-05 at 07:50 PM.

Deleted
    Nice but i think its better to do one step at a time

It would be pretty awesome if for 100 talent we would be able to turn into Metamorph permanent and Enh Shamans would be able to get into ghost wolf stance turning them into Wolf for purpose of combat Really neat things... so much fanbase for blizz and props... but they don't want to do it

Hey. Some of us like that glyph.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spastic_Dreamer View Post
    Hey. Some of us like that glyph.
    Mmkay

Quote Originally Posted by VoidyTv View Post
    If demon hunter is not "next xpack" and next xpack is "soon" not like in 5 years it would make some sense but still if they "don't know what they will do tomorrow" and like we had "emerald dream" and "elemental plane" expansions scraped what is the point ? Next expansions is solid 2.5 years from now and everything can happen, full-permamnent meta should be an option as it gives us the full blown feeling of being demonology warlock.

Two distinct healers can have almost same named and working spells so why Demon Hunter and Warlock can't have both this ability even if it will work different but share model.

Community is begging for Demon Hunter class since start of World of Warcraft because in Warcraft 3 illidan was THE BEST character for them (including me) but blizzard never ever said they will do them so unless they are confirming its next in row they should not limit Warlocks. That is my opinion.
    Fix'd the way you spell Demon Hunter.
    Personality: INTJ

“Greatness, at any cost.”

Mmkay

Fix'd the way you spell Demon Hunter.
    Fuc* you, you crushed my dreams of seeing Daemon Spade in WoW as a trainer for Daemon Hunters.

Deleted
    Check this: http://www.oxforddictionaries.com/de...english/daemon

I'm old mate, much older than you can imagine. (for a WoW player )