Deleted

deciding class for PvP

Hi Folks,

my Hunter and Holy Paladin kinda bore me ATM. In addition i play mostly 2s because of gearing process i have not a 3s team yet.

So i played my mage a bit but frost feels not interesting to me. I played fire its more fun but i am not the patient person to wait everytime for Infernoblast CD for Hotstreak Pyros... So i play Arcane! BUT! This is such a huge bu..hurt... Especially in 2s you really need to be a godlike player to compete -400 rating players from skillcap side...

So i want to gear another toon of my 90s

I got Lock (was a good RBG Destru before my break) or Shadow Priest or Unholy DK and maybe Moonkin. Also i got my 496 Ele where i got 2k+ in 2s in S13 where all was full with disc+feral crapshit and warrior/hu+heal comps (i think this is a strong piece to get almost 2,1k for 50% time in arena only fakecasting and tanking and sitting in cc...)

Whats the best profit for 2s for an ex Challenger? I never played shadow since MoP but since my 4 month break i feel like they are bursting a LOT since last patch.

Boomy seems to be the best all around specc but not much Killing potential and too RNG
    DK i know its hard to get uptime and frost can not compete at higher ratings (SAD )

Can you give me your point of view to this classes and your personal expierience?

I really cant decide but

Quote Originally Posted by Maliblue View Post
    Hi Folks,

my Hunter and Holy Paladin kinda bore me ATM. In addition i play mostly 2s because of gearing process i have not a 3s team yet.

So i played my mage a bit but frost feels not interesting to me. I played fire its more fun but i am not the patient person to wait everytime for Infernoblast CD for Hotstreak Pyros... So i play Arcane! BUT! This is such a huge bu..hurt... Especially in 2s you really need to be a godlike player to compete -400 rating players from skillcap side...

So i want to gear another toon of my 90s

I got Lock (was a good RBG Destru before my break) or Shadow Priest or Unholy DK and maybe Moonkin. Also i got my 496 Ele where i got 2k+ in 2s in S13 where all was full with disc+feral crapshit and warrior/hu+heal comps (i think this is a strong piece to get almost 2,1k for 50% time in arena only fakecasting and tanking and sitting in cc...)

Whats the best profit for 2s for an ex Challenger? I never played shadow since MoP but since my 4 month break i feel like they are bursting a LOT since last patch.

Boomy seems to be the best all around specc but not much Killing potential and too RNG
    DK i know its hard to get uptime and frost can not compete at higher ratings (SAD )

Can you give me your point of view to this classes and your personal expierience?

I really cant decide but
    There are all sorts of ways you can go "but its what you enjoy the most!" Yea i said it because truthfully its a fact. If you enjoy the class enough you will learn every aspect of the class and do well. From my personal experience it ranks as follows. Hunter>Monk>Rogue>Warrior>Enhancement Shaman. I personally just float in between my monk and hunter in 2s and 3s as far as being succesful. But as a fun factor, monk all the way.

Mages: Forever The Best At Everything™

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    Mages: Forever The Best At Everything™
    Lol joke, if u wanna be best at everything in pvp play a shaman (unless u hate getting trained, but then again why play a mage, same problem)

SHamans op as both enha ele and resto lmao

But in all fairness if u enjoy boomkins go for it, they are only really good in 2s when speaking arena though
    Otherwise i would suggest dk, it has steep learning curve unless u already know how runes work etc.
    But once u get good at unholy, no class can compete on pure dmg

10+ Year Old Account
    We can't choose your class for you and for that reason threads like this aren't allowed here