[Music] Need help finding a french (pop?) song

I know this probably wont work, but i'll give it a shot anyways. Basicly im looking for a french (pop) song, that was performed by a female singer. I dont remember any of the lyrics etc, all i remember is that the singer sounded pretty young. The song was popular (atleast in Finland), during the years 2005-2008:ish

I'm really desperate at the moment. I've wanted to find the song for so many years, but never managed to. If anyone would have any clue about it, i would be super grateful.

Only singer i can think of that fits those criterias would be Alizée, i believe she had a few songs that were popular internationally around that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was thinking of Alizée as well. Her most popular song in Finland was probably Moi... Lolita.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

Deleted
    Alizée - hide and seek. it was fairly popular in the UK around the time you mentioned

Thank you so much guys. The song was indeed Moi... Lolita. I would seriously kiss each and every one of you, if i had the chance. After all these years i finally have the song!

XOXO