Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Is there another user listed further down?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    Is there another user listed further down?
    No. Thats the only user account.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well... There's certainly an issue with the RAM.. or something running. its hard to tell... The fact that it sometimes wouldnt boot or post, and now that, makes it sound like maybe a stick is bad? Can you try running your system with only one stick at a time and checking memory usage?
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

"Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Well... There's certainly an issue with the RAM.. or something running. its hard to tell... The fact that it sometimes wouldnt boot or post, and now that, makes it sound like maybe a stick is bad? Can you try running your system with only one stick at a time and checking memory usage?
    I have 4 ram slots. my 2 cards were in slots 2 and 3(counting from back of pc to front), I took out slot 2 and started it. Ram looked fine

http://imgur.com/NicjZmO

I then took out the card I left in slot 3, and as I went to put the other card in I got the idea to place it into slot 3 instead of back into slot 2. Came up with an identical result as the other card in that pic ^

When I placed the second card back in, I put it into slot 4 instead of back into slot 2 and here is the result

http://imgur.com/IXjifh1

Could the slot for the RAM be what was screwing up?

10+ Year Old Account
    Those shots look normal.. I'm a bit curious why memory isn't maxing out like before in those shots.

Those shots look normal.. I'm a bit curious why memory isn't maxing out like before in those shots.
    I left my pc running while I slept. Woke up and it's still perfectly fine. Before if I left it while lseeping i'd wake up and it would be frozen and I would have to restart it. RAM usage is around 15% right now.