Nerfing us in PvP already...

Demonic breath removed and replaced with howl of terror. Awesome now vs all the classes that have fear immunities we have to sit their and juke 19 times before we fake them and by than we are dead... Thanks blizzard.

Deleted
    About time

Makes sense to remove a talent no one ever took. Everyone is being nerfed btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Priest got the same thing. Stop crying.

Complaining about your class changes in an Alpha build of a new expansion that has been removing CC across the board for every class is just stupidity.

Stop being a dullard, PvP overall has been overhauled.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

I don't see melee classes getting nerfed like this especially dks

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stefanus View Post
    I don't see melee classes getting nerfed like this especially dks
    Because Alpha Patch notes are 100% absolute and final, AMIRITE!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Natixsphere View Post
    Demonic breath removed and replaced with howl of terror. Awesome now vs all the classes that have fear immunities we have to sit their and juke 19 times before we fake them and by than we are dead... Thanks blizzard.
    Did you lose your skill because you lost a talent that noone ever took? Comeon man, locks are more than capable of managing more than just taking a wild hammering like you pointed out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Patch notes ain't final, it's way too early to complain about things like this. Besides if I recall correctly, HoT was a talent till 5.4 and Warlocks did just fine most of the time.
    Closed