Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Farabee View Post
    This is what happens when instead of giving out beta to people who actually want to test, you give it out to people who paid 40 bucks to get into a con and sat in line for 2-4 hours to get a code to sell. Yeah. Massive fail.
    Not really, because people like myself that can comfortably buy one of these like I just did (but never ever ever get picked for opt-ins) will completely tear this beta apart and report everything from bugs to blizzard to data for wowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Get something for free - sell it for money. I can see some logic behind it.
    I don't see the logic. They only see dollar signs in their eyes. I see only greediness.

This is nothing new op but i can see why you made this trend it bothers me very little but i can see why it would bother some people wanting to see a early preview/test wod before its out soon tm@

Money will always win over a beta as you can play the normal game and watch beta gameplay anyway, money --> everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    I don't see the logic. They only see dollar signs in their eyes. I see only greediness.
    And I see only jealousy.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Get Beta Keys on PAX (if you not play) -> Sell to Fans who want play it and have Money.

Profit for all 3!

Seller: Get Money
    Buyer: Can Join
    Publisher/Game Company: Get Feedback :P

And to reduce server issues they will probably only allow a handfull of early access beta keys to actually be the first to enter the beta and allow more beta keys to be used over time. cant wait for the drama
    N

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Fucking serious? You get a beta pass from a event and your selling em? Jeezus!
    Seriously, that's none of your business. If someone values 200$ more than a Beta key... why not?

Quote Originally Posted by Farabee
    This is what happens when instead of giving out beta to people who actually want to test, you give it out to people who paid 40 bucks to get into a con and sat in line for 2-4 hours to get a code to sell. Yeah. Massive fail.
    Lol, sounds like you're massively butthurt and jealous. Haha, that's hilarious!

Having played Cata and MoP beta I would have done the same. Beta sucks. It's not finished and you're spoiling the game, waste of time. Better someone who wants to spoil everything and give feedback play beta than someone who wouldn't, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PuppetShowJustice View Post
    Sure, but you had to stand in line for like 2 hours to get one. So the people selling these stood in line just to hit up ebay.
    Earning 200$ by standing in a line for 2 hours doesn't sound that bad.

I'm quite tempted to buy one now.
    Sure, I could simply wait if I'll get an invite anyway...but spending 200$ seems more appealing than hoping to be lucky. :|
    Last edited by mmocc02219cc8b; 2014-04-14 at 03:57 PM.

Do it! See you Ingame then :P

Quote Originally Posted by Nivis View Post
    Earning 200$ by standing in a line for 2 hours doesn't sound that bad.

I'm quite tempted to buy one now.
    Sure, I could simply wait if I'll get an invite anyway...but spending 200$ seems more appealing than hoping to be lucky. :|

As an eBay employee. Selling Beta keys on eBay is against eBay policy (has nothing to do with my own opinions) and can get your listings removed and banned from selling on eBay. Just a heads up. I personally have seen MANY of them removed already.

Of course they are. Easy money.

I'm curious as to why you dug this up though? You either had to be looking in Ebay to try and get one yourself, or you went deliberately looking for something you knew would rile you up. Sooooo.....

Anyway, yeah, this will happen next xpac too. Guaranteed.

Quote Originally Posted by Romire View Post
    Blizzard stuff i can understand such as pet codes, But beta codes, fuck that, id rather keep it
    Nah the guy get free codes and does not like the game....rather sell them no?

Angry good sir

Quote Originally Posted by McFrotton View Post
    Nah the guy get free codes and does not like the game....rather sell them no?
    I demand a recount!!!

Deleted
    Please don't bump up old threads, especially ones that no longer have any relevance.