Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account
    Priest vs Priest creates a milling oppertunity with the 1-3 Priest Minion that causes heals to draw cards. Especially with the Heal that heals ALL minions, place the minion that deals damage when you cast a spell then spam heal cards

Noxious just created a randruid / milling deck yesterdey, looks fun to play and he actually got mostly wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Eroginous View Post
    MtG was the very first collectible card game.

Millstone was printed in Revised (4th set, 1994).

The effect of Millstone does not force your opponent to draw cards.

Instead, it puts cards from the top of his deck into his discard pile.

Since there are no discard piles in HS, there aren't any cards to 'mill' your opponent with.

It doesn't matter what your reasoning is, you're wrong.
    Let me take a shot at it:

There are no Zergs in hearthstone but we have Zerg decks. Zerg concept just mean overrun opponent with lots of small creatures. The purpose of milling decks is to force a player to lose by having no cards to draw. I've even made a couple milling decks in Magic that didn't even use Milestone. The fact that everyone here gets what he is reffering to right off the bat except you should tell you something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruargh
    I'm baffled that something this simple can be so hard for some people... I guess we can't blame blizzard for dumbing down the game any longer, because apparently it very much needed :

10+ Year Old Account
    If we can drop the semantics discussion about the term milling and stop with the personal attacks this thread might actually get somewhere. Stick to the discussion about wether or not milling should be a viable tactic in HS, please, with possible discussion about how this should be implemented then, cause the technical side of implementation can matter too.

Quote Originally Posted by Liha View Post
    This has been and is used in Hearthstone, though its referred to as a "bounce" deck. Totalbiscuit has videos of him messing around with it, and has some decent outcomes.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynnWQXeL_ys
    Go to about 31:00 and watch on from there, he does manage to win with it so it is possible
    You can run a bounce deck without aiming to mill, though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."