Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    it was getting dalaran back.
    That we never saw in game after that. Also they totally didn't make it as morally grey as possible. Nope. Woo! For the Alliance!

Quote Originally Posted by Enosh View Post
    exactly, hence why people are pissed because the alliance story for the past 2 expansions has been rushed, sub par and all about playing side kick to the horde
    metzen didnt join blizzard 2 expansions ago.

metzen is pretty much the backbone of all storytelling in warcraft since the very beginning.

all those good alliance characters, all that good alliance story, pretty much ALL the story has had a huge influence from metzen.

whether its turalyon and alleria from warcraft 2 or mists of pandaria, metzens had a hand in everything.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leare315 View Post
    This thread kind of makes my head hurt. The art team as a whole works on the entire game. That's how you get that nice uniform style. Just because the horde the louder faction(we're a bunch of savages) doesn't mean that the alliance gets no love from the art team. There are plenty of badasses on both sides and metzen concepted all of them. He's the father of the alliance, i think he gets to make their bike
    exactly. i think some people forget that metzens been here a long long long time.

just because some fans dislike some of the current stories doesnt mean he wasnt a huge influence on all those past stories they liked
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    That we never saw in game after that. Also they totally didn't make it as morally grey as possible. Nope. Woo! For the Alliance!
    well if we go by kosak(i think it was kosak) it was dalaran and being the only super power after SoO.

and your not getting an alliance only dalaran in game. it follows the same rules as not getting a phased ashenvale.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Darkvoltinx View Post
    well if we go by kosak(i think it was kosak) it was dalaran and being the only super power after SoO.

and your not getting an alliance only dalaran in game. it follows the same rules as not getting a phased ashenvale.
    So then you miss the entire reason why the "fist pump moment" is absolute bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    So then you miss the entire reason why the "fist pump moment" is absolute bullshit.
    no i understand why its bullshit.
    i understand all sides.

Quote Originally Posted by Instructor Soki View Post
    They'll never be able to shake the Horde favoritism thing, anyway.
    Alliance cry about anything.

Infracted.
    they can shake the horde favoritism easily, just admit there is one and give a logical reason for it - showing where they were and explain why this has changed and there will be no more hence forth, it will kill it instantly

10+ Year Old Account
    Orcs confirmed as new Alliance race in WoD!

Er... Wait...

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    they can shake the horde favoritism easily, just admit there is one and give a logical reason for it - showing where they were and explain why this has changed and there will be no more hence forth, it will kill it instantly
    they did.
    they said its easier to write horde story than alliance story. which is bullshit because the alliance is more than just humans. the other races in the alliance could have good story to make the alliance seem better but blizzard is too focus on humans.

Quote Originally Posted by Mace View Post
    Honestly this.

I think what might be the most obnoxious is the little pandering things they try to do to make it seem like they aren't. "Oh well we better trot Metzen out at Blizzcon in an Alliance shirt! No bias!" Now I honestly can't say that was their reasoning, but that was very much how it came off to me. Of course, the absolute failure to recognize that it even exists is also a big factor, like Kosak's words about the Siege of Orgrimmar and what else the Alliance would want. Totally ignoring the actual reality of the lore he wrote himself I guess.

they did.
    they said its easier to write horde story than alliance story. which is bullshit because the alliance is more than just humans. the other races in the alliance could have good story to make the alliance seem better but blizzard is too focus on humans.
    That is not the same as recognizing there was a bias or a deficit in the Alliance story in favor of the Horde's, at all.

Deleted
    My conclusion? This thread represents the worst of the lore community.

They are just two guys representing the company that they helped building and work for. A company that makes video games. Why every single thing has to be dissected? God, Metzen is on the Alliance side because he is half of the creative duo representing Blizzard, being the duo Metzen and Didier, that's it.

At the end of the day, they are two comic geeks having the blast of their lifes for the past 20 years, drawing and writing stuff for all of us.