Witch Doctor Sacrifice build viable on console?

I love Sacrifice. It's aesthetically pleasing, mechanically fun, and it's just cool all around. But is it viable at end game? Not necessarily on the hardest difficulty, just at level 60 Inferno. I know there's gear to reduce the cooldown on the Zombie Dogs but it could be ages (or not, completely depending) to get good drops.
    Thoughts?
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

Deleted
    I see no one has replied in a while, so I'll chip in with my limited knowledge, after looking around at various WD builds, I'm not seeing all that many that use sacrifice, I used it for a while leveling up, but as you say, cooldown reduction on the zombie dogs is kind of needed to make it effective. Not sure how much the console version differs from live PC version at the moment, but if you could get this item http://us.battle.net/d3/en/item/homunculus it might help the build some.

Combined with passives or gear that easily summon zombie dogs without the actual long CD spell zombie dog - yes
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Ty very much for the replies.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.