Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    They're REMOVING REFORGING!!! Good thing I didn't pre-order warlords of Draenor. One of the things i love is customising my character now i have to wear their ugly ass max level armor... i think ill pass!
    Your ''customisation'' was either a pre-determined conclusion based on whatever was your optimal stat, or it was wrong/bad. That is simply an illusion of choice, and not true decision making.

It's removal will take away none of the complexity or nuances of playing the game, and will take away an unnecessary step of ''getting your gear ready to put on'' besides gemming and enchanting/armour patching.

But no please, boycott the game based on that lone premise. Tell us more.

whoa it's tier4! looks great though

They're REMOVING REFORGING!!! Good thing I didn't pre-order warlords of Draenor. One of the things i love is customising my character now i have to wear their ugly ass max level armor... i think ill pass!
    Reforging =/= Transmog

Reforging was a pain that didn't offer any sort of customization as there was usually only 1 or 2 stats you would reforge into. Transmog is here to stay, and I would be VERY surprised if they did anything with it.

It seems LFR really might not have tier then since theres only 2 colours

This is only making me wish I was capable of raiding.

Fuck this set. Fuck all WoD raid sets. -_-

I really think that WoW2.0 people are mentioning is something to consider. We don't know which of the 'real' people are heading for AltDraenor, outside of a few of them. If Vol'jin and Varian are just sending us across time and space as a heroic invasion force, I'm starting to think we'll either get stuck over there (remember they mentioned that there's still ogre content on the rest of the world) OR when we go through to return and feast for being the saviors... we'll end up on the Azeroth that that draenor would have pointed to if the timeline/universe had gone on as normal. Then boom, WoW 2.0 with all rebooted lore or completely new lore to make if we stay on draenor, plus stat squish for further expansions, plus new models. And 100 is such a pretty number. WoW2.0 starts us back at level 1, wherever it is they finally trap our characters. (maybe we'll be able to carry over our old characters somewhat with a lil bonus, or a feat of strength Veteran of Draenor hooked to our bnet accounts.)

Quote Originally Posted by magiktorch View Post
    It seems LFR really might not have tier then since theres only 2 colours
    It is alpha, all of the colors haven't been added yet.

Lol and people said WoD was only full of ugly spikes. This look like a combo of T4 and T5 for pallies. I like the inspirations. It's definitely a better looking version of both.

10+ Year Old Account
    That pally gear looks like paladins that work for the kirin tor. So if this is a reskin of tier 4 then we may see the same thing blizz did with wrath.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2014-04-19 at 12:03 AM.

i dont even.....

Is that a tie attached to the pally belt? O.o

When I used to hear about an expansion, I would get so excited! I was like, OMFG! what are they adding?! Are they going to finally balance pvp? What new bosses do we get to kill? What new lands to conquer.

This expansion elicits no such excitement. They are rehashing an old world. They are reducing CC in pvp which is great but now you have no bursty burst fun at all. Rehashed old bosses from OUTLAND! OMG! Its Outlands again!

After seeing blizzard take a fucking huge leap downward in Pandalandapalooza I never figured they would come out with this trash. Only saving grace of this next expansion is the garrisons, we all know that the raids will be the same. Pvp will probably be more fucked up then it is now.

Glad you didn't preorder and I hope you cancel. People like you bitching for no reason and being completely wrong about what you are bitching about are just dumb.

Deleted
    Honestly, I like this Paladin Tier, but for some reason, the "too BC looking" don't persuade me to wear it..(because, franckly, I really don't like this expansion)
    I prefer the Tier 16.

So no Retribution changes/explanations yet? what about the 30% holy dmg/10 crit loss?? are they going to merge it with out current passives? are they going to add a new passive?? we need more info. They can't force us to use seraphim to compensate inquisition change, there most be a explanation, talents are optional. What about the guardian loss? wheres that strenght buff?

Looks ok. Wake me up when they show trinkets and rings as armor.

Deleted
    Can we see this set on the new dwarf model, if that's possible ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph2580 View Post
    Glad you didn't preorder and I hope you cancel. People like you bitching for no reason and being completely wrong about what you are bitching about are just dumb.
    Man... and they say kids are the future.... we are doomed...
    Last edited by Velkhan; 2014-04-19 at 12:21 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I definitely got a Tier 4 vibe from this... which gives me even more hope that the next tier is going to be worthy to show. I loved how T4 looked (except for Shaman, which I happen to play...)

10+ Year Old Account
    Armor: I got two words for ya... From scratch!™

Changes... I thought that's how dots worked already. The new Mage cooldown... wtf? Shouldn't that be on a class that actually heals?

My monk is getting nerfed in the speed department, but instead of having a button to press every GCD I now get to let my auto-attacks do more damage while I pool energy. Like a rogue. Or a feral. *sigh* Whatever.

If it looks like bullshit, smells like bullshit and sounds like bullshit, it can't be bullshit. Too obvious.