Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    WOD = World of Dumbcraft. Pigeonholing to the max. Fuck choice you are to dumb for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    WOD = World of Dumbcraft. Pigeonholing to the max. Fuck choice you are to dumb for that.
    yeap because reforging to hit/expertise cap was a "choice"...or reforging to haste breakpoint was also a "choice". Not to mention so many sites that loaded your character from armory and told you what to reforge into what and what to enchant..

The only dumb in wow was the philosophy "bring the friend, not the class" that eventually turned every class to be the same and everyone can do everything...the choice of class was much more valuable before that...you had a role to play, very important and you also had weaknesses to deal with. But you were also unique on something. Buffer, debuffer, CC, Tank healer, raid healer, mana regen, top DPS, boss tank, aoe tank...
    Last edited by papajohn4; 2014-04-19 at 12:04 PM.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

So where's all the diminishing and pruning on rogues? All i see is a buff with combo points on target. WoD is gonna be killer for melee. Ranged classes are gonna get owned. weak cc, more diminishing returns, no more cast on move, lots of utility gone.

fuck blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow did frost mages just get shit on. Lets see arcane mages gets to put their bomb on and go about there business just keep it on the target. Fire gets to put their bomb on and refresh on last tick it blows shit up and they can go about their business. Lets see Frost gets to put their bomb on the target, freeze the target, and then wait for the time in their rotation to throw out ice lance LOL WTF!!

Deleted
    That pally gear looks a fucking mess.

Thank God for transmog.

"Shadowfiend no longer restores mana."

Yeap, it's another "screw the healers" expansion. Iv'e been there for every rollout, sometimes coming back from a year or more break. Not going through another early-Cata when the only thing you could do was spam your slow, small heal. Looks like the current six months may stretch out indefinitely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadocat View Post
    So basically the Healthstones are taken away from Warlocks and given to Mages.
    Not really but if healthstones heal 20% of your hp, and the mage healing cooldown increases all healing to all party members for 6 seconds by 20%, it could effectively be a better cooldown. Healthstones are more of a personal mini heal. You get hit by aoe OR an add? You have a nice heal to help. Amplify magic provides a raid wide healing bonus to everyone. People are low on a healing intensive fight during progression? The mages rotate Amp. Magic with other healers' cds. Just imagine Malkorok blood craze phase if it was at the beginning of the expac. It would be pretty great. You could have close to 100% uptime of this buff during the blood craze phase if every mage monitors and rotates this cooldown.

It essentially guarantees a raid spot for mages. Mages having been bitching this entire expac that they should have the best damage because they bring the least amount of utility. Given how much people bitched about gateway (despite the fact how it bugs out on a lot of encounters), and the subsequent nerfing to shit regarding its 90 second cd, lock utility has greatly been overnerfed. A nerf to utility and a nerf to damage on the whole for warlocks.

Remember how gateway and locks were stacked for Lei shen and Iron Qon? I can see a lot of guilds stacking mages at least early in the expac when healing isn't as powerful.

But hey if blizz wants to fuck over warlocks, that's fine. I've pretty much played my tanks and my mage more than my lock this expac outside of raiding.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    yeap because reforging to hit/expertise cap was a "choice"...or reforging to haste breakpoint was also a "choice". Not to mention so many sites that loaded your character from armory and told you what to reforge into what and what to enchant..

The only dumb in wow was the philosophy "bring the friend, not the class" that eventually turned every class to be the same and everyone can do everything...the choice of class was much more valuable before that...you had a role to play, very important and you also had weaknesses to deal with. But you were also unique on something. Buffer, debuffer, CC, Tank healer, raid healer, mana regen, top DPS, boss tank, aoe tank...

I didn´t mention reforge at all.. I just remember the days of talent trees and fun hybrid specs like Panzerkin.. Individual flavour is all but gone and only cookie cutter specs remain. Now it´s just "here are your abilities, hit the button that lights up"

At least that's a promising start for the tier sets. MoP has some really god awful tier, hope that isn't repeated.
    The fact that there's only going to be one set of armor for everything is absolutely stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shokzman View Post
    They're REMOVING REFORGING!!! Good thing I didn't pre-order warlords of Draenor. One of the things i love is customising my character now i have to wear their ugly ass max level armor... i think ill pass!
    Reforging isn't transmogification.....

Quote Originally Posted by slummish
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

NICE! They added the set that's in the Draenei Paladin art

Looks like I'm using my 90 boost on my Draenei Paladin...

Quote Originally Posted by Noblia View Post
    When I used to hear about an expansion, I would get so excited! I was like, OMFG! what are they adding?! Are they going to finally balance pvp? What new bosses do we get to kill? What new lands to conquer.

This expansion elicits no such excitement. They are rehashing an old world. They are reducing CC in pvp which is great but now you have no bursty burst fun at all. Rehashed old bosses from OUTLAND! OMG! Its Outlands again!

After seeing blizzard take a fucking huge leap downward in Pandalandapalooza I never figured they would come out with this trash. Only saving grace of this next expansion is the garrisons, we all know that the raids will be the same. Pvp will probably be more fucked up then it is now.
    I can't wait for the day WoD comes out, and you play it for years, all the while knowing apparently that deep down you hate it.

When people like you stop posting it will be a glorious day. Have fun playing World of Warcraft: Warlords of Draenor! We all know you will be.

Quote Originally Posted by slummish
    I don't get it. I've gone AFK a million times to blow my bf so he'd get off my back and let me raid. What's the problem here? People have sex...

ROFL @ Amplify magic.
    I hope now since Mages have a healing cd, they will have a hybrid tax as well, nerfing their damage by 20-25%

Quote Originally Posted by qwertydood View Post

what? paladin tier 4 is the armor in that picture.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by qwertydood View Post

um, thats T4, its been in game since TBC...

http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=579

with
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28800/hammer-of-the-naaru

This expansion is going to be amazing if they keep all the changes. Streamline all that muddled mess.

Deleted
    paladin set looks decent, but it would look alot better without those stupid green/purple gems on it imo.
    which has been the case of every tierset blizz ever designed. I never understood why they insist to put these stupid rainbow colors on gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, there goes my shaman's raid spot. time to reroll a Mage I guess

Also, I know its WIP, but doesn't that set look a lot like Paladin T4?

10+ Year Old Account
    So are the other plate classes going to get those swinging dick belts?