Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account

Help! MY DPS IS x.x (Elemental)

I've tried Haste builds, I've tried Mastery builds, I have yet to try the straight up intellect build. My DPS is like, pitiful. I don't know what I am doing wrong.
    Malkorok I managed to hold a 170-180k until I died at the last 10%...

Flame Shock>Lava Burst>Elemental Blast>Lightning Bolt

Is it because I lack the legendary meta/cloak? Is it because my gear is pretty low ilvl atm?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rathena/simple

Bad trinket (the lei shen one), and yeah the LMG and cloak do help alot

10+ Year Old Account
    A warcraftlog or worldoflogs would help identify the problem.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Sounds like gear. Malkorok is almost only single target.

Look for opportunities to use chain lightning in every fight basically.
    And get rid of UVLS; it's particularly bad for elemental shamans since you crit guaranteed with lava burst.
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to get rid of said trinkets but I'm finding it hard to come across any at the moment. Granted I could farm the timeless isle ones... *farm* gag.

I mean even the timeless isle ones aren't strong. The ICD'd proc on Yu'lons is +crit. So every 115 seconds (or whatever it is), you're getting crit that is useless inside ascendance. If anything, the valor trinket from the shadow pan would be a viable option until you can snag a LFR / Flex / Normal PBOI.

To answer your question, your dps is probably decently in line to where it should be. LFR weapon, no PBOI, no legendary meta or cloak, all calls for a less than spectacular dps performance.

Get the shado-pan assault trinket instead of UVLS, and coin immerseus 3x a week till you get PBoI.

I don't have the source, but the only thing better than FLEX PBoI is normal and heroic versions. LFR is supposed to be just under HWF Toxic Totem or BBoY

There is a trinket breakdown on totemspot.com in the ele section IIRC.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I will focus all my coin rolls next week on the trinket off immerseus, and i won't gear upgrade at all next week until I get the SPAT trinket. Thank you all!