An epic good-bye troll

I made my first post in the "Fun" section the a Mod moved it to the "General" Section where I get flamed and trolled and when I troll I get a e-mail that I got violation points.

I made that post because I grew up to go to Bible College and get Mdiv and working in the ministry I realized it was psychotic double talk and standards... so I went back and got a MS in Social Work and now work with youth infected with HIV. When I was doing the troll I thought i was making fun of hipster which i think was completely annoying... then I realized I made fun of child molestation. Since I raided for years and now just casually play I don't have a guild to as I looked for ONE online WoW community to ask and thinking I found it in MMO-Campion, I made me post. I was not looking to brag I was I was torn over what if what I did was funny or innapporate... instead I got a bunch of people trying to act like jerks the mods acting like they are on a power trip not understanding what I am trying to say and locking the post and going me a violation.

So... Lock this post, delete it before too many people can read it and close my account because I now I am not welcome back.

Thank you for letting me try to attempt to be a real person on your WoW forum where everyone wants to be as big a jerk as possible.

10+ Year Old Account
    Locked the thread.

Your previous thread was locked due to not holding a purpose for a general discussion. As well, the moderation cases are listed within your PM. You are welcome to appeal if you find the infraction unfair.

This thread has been locked for the reason of it not serving much discussion base.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..