Police state in Boston today!

Unprecedented security and a record number of athletes are gathering under a crystalline sky this morning for the 118th running of the Boston Marathon.
    The start line in the quaint town of Hopkinton is flanked by hundreds of local, state and military police.
    http://bostonherald.com/news_opinion..._high_security

This reminds me when they shut down the ENTIRE city to find a single teenager last year. Oh well, I wonder how many people will be arrested today?

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Words fallen on deaf ears.

Boston bombing was a false flag. A lot of the crisis photos were faked.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-04-21 at 01:45 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Which essential liberty was given up in the name of preventing another bombing?
    How about shutting down an entire god damn city?

10+ Year Old Account
    Which essential liberty was given up in the name of preventing another bombing?
    I have to agree with this, the police are at fault for not protecting you from everything so when they actually do apparently that's no good either. You're either protected completely or not protected completely there's no middle ground so you can't have one, so pick which you want.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    How about shutting down an entire god damn city?
    Pretty sure the existence of the marathon is causing the shutting down rather than the police at the side of the road, they aren't standing there stopping traffic for fun you know, they're stopping it because the roads are being used for something else.
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

10+ Year Old Account
    A terrorist wins when he strikes fear in the hearts of men.

It is a shame the US has not learned this lesson yet...

Dont get me wrong, there should be police present, but the amount of security for the marathon is very excessive for this event. Even if it was a target of terrorism last year.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

I'd say Katsung made a new account, except that this guy can form complete sentences.

15+ Year Old Account
    V for Vendetta + 1984 = The United States before obongo leaves office. Curfew is the only aspect we are missing to be considered a police state.

10+ Year Old Account
    Relevant - I just clicked another thread the OP made on the front page and he was using infowars as a source. Let's just move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    It is a shame the US has not learned this lesson yet...
    It has. Al-Qaeda is scared shitless of drones.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    It has. Al-Qaeda is scared shitless of drones.
    that's why 200+ of them just gathered the other day, in broad daylight to celebrate their new leader.

not one drone strike. though they should be expecting new arms shipments from obama, anytime now. just like they are getting in Syria.

15+ Year Old Account
    Really? We still have free speech, a right to bear arms, warrants are required or proof of your guilt gets thrown out in court, and on and on and on. Worst police state ever.
    do you follow any news source other than CNN and MSDNC? because i see stories all the time about those 3 particular rights being trampled daily. the most recent being the 'first amendment zone' at the bundy ranch standoff (of which i am very proud of my patriot brothers causing the federal government to run, like the cowards they are).

10+ Year Old Account
    Conspiracy theory alarmism isn't allowed here.