Will Blizzard temporarily freeze an account on request?

My modem fired the other day, so I am unable to log into WoW at home. As this is the only place I play I was wondering if anyone knew if Blizzard would put a temporary freeze on my account so I'm not losing days of subscription. Also before anyone says that I should contact Blizz and ask them this, I have no idea where to find a customer support e-mail or phone number.

Short and simple answer: No they won't freeze your account to safe your subscription days.

Unfortunately, they won't freeze your subscription so that you don't lose days. You won't lose your account, but you'll definitely lose whatever time you don't spend in-game while finding a new modem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mion View Post
    Short and simple answer: No they won't freeze your account to safe your subscription days.
    They used to do that but I can't find that option in the new battle.net account homepage.
    Another useful service removed. Oh well.

Well, that's... lame. Oh well, my modem has been acting odd for a number of weeks now so I suppose it was going to happen sooner or later. Thank you those of you that replied.

......google search "Blizzard customer support".

.....there's literally an option on the launcher called "support".

And no, they won't freeze an account unless you report it as stolen, not for game time purposes. Blizzard rarely gives game time free unless it was an accident caused by them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sadly, they will not.

If you run on timecards, all you can do is not to put more time on.

If you run on subscription, all you can do is to cancel the subscription so it doens't renew.

It is sadly not their field to worry about your equipment, they are giving your a product, your situation if you are able to use this product or not.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    For every person who would use such feature due to legitimate "technical problems", there would be hundreds abusing it just to save few bucks and making up various crap.