10+ Year Old Account

Problems with mmochampion

Currently getting a couple of error messages with mmochampion....

Over the past couple of weeks weeks I've had the following loading screen appear (usually when viewing all my past posts)

Now currently when i try to do anything i keep getting the following 2 messages

I've used a proxy and it all works fine, however when i turn the proxy off they keep appearing :/

I get the same errors, including a cached version of the main page when cloudflare states it cannot load the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, been getting these for a couple weeks. Googled the Cloudflare thing and got a similar blowoff. Sometimes the site is in this state for upwards of an hour for me. Clearing cache doesn't seem to have any effect.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I was getting this a week or so ago, seemed to have cleared itself up for me.

i've been getting this for 2 days now. it's getting really annoying.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha, just got it trying to enter this thread.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

This is actually starting to get annoying. Every 5 pages it does this for me.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I only get the cloud checking screen when I bring up my profile and then click on my list of latest messages. Not any other time. No clue however why this even started. This a Microsoft thing I assume, which was loaded during my last Windows update?

I'm getting such an error when trying to go to one of the blue posts through the blue tracker, but it doesnt seem to happen on a "normal" sections of the website

Deleted
    Having that issue too. The first one in particular, have it plenty of times, especially when searching for posts or entering bigger threads.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't really the right forum for this discussion, so I'm going to lock this, but first I'll explain what's going on.

Cloudflare is our hosting service. We're getting hit with DDOS attacks, and have been for a couple weeks now. While this stuff is annoying, it's there because of the DDOS attacks, as a way to mitigate them. The first screen is the delay it sometimes throws up to throw off DDOS requests, and the second is what you'll see if it can't connect to the site because it's being actively DDOSed and can't be reached.

I understand that this is all fairly frustrating; it's affecting all of us, not some of you specifically. But without it, the site would just be down for long stretches. When the DDOS attacks stop, the IT team will turn it off, but the reason it's still there, as far as I know, is that they've kept recurring.