Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Readiness is a garbage stat for non warrior/rogue/ferals.

Hmmm, +1% crit on all attacks, 1.5% haste on everything or +1% more uptime on my shadowfiend?
    Hmmm, +1% crit on all attacks, 1.5% haste on everything or +1% more uptime on my icy veins?

WHAT WAS BLIZZARD THINKING? WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT STAT FOR CASTERS

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    Hmmm, +1% crit on all attacks, 1.5% haste on everything or +1% more uptime on my shadowfiend?
    Hmmm, +1% crit on all attacks, 1.5% haste on everything or +1% more uptime on my icy veins?

WHAT WAS BLIZZARD THINKING? WHAT A PIECE OF SHIT STAT FOR CASTERS
    What are firemages?

Quote Originally Posted by Giscoicus View Post
    What are firemages?
    lol, +1% combustion uptime is better than 1% crit?

Readiness coefficients are different for each spec (like Mastery), we don't know how much 1 readiness value = what % for anyone yet. Twitter post says current values in datafiles are just placeholders.

Awfully upfront and aggressive for someone named Fluttershy

10+ Year Old Account
    God forbid warriors actually get something good for once.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Where are you getting these numbers from?

What if it's +10% uptime on Shadowfiend?

Quote Originally Posted by tonicsargeras View Post
    Where are you getting these numbers from?

What if it's +10% uptime on Shadowfiend?
    Don't you dare make that kind of suggestion ! Get on the negativity train for god's sake !

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    *waves hand slowly* This isn't the Fluttershy you are looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd love to know where OP got his ideas from. Are we already certain about which abilities does readiness affect for each spec?

Quote Originally Posted by Lethora View Post
    I'd love to know where OP got his ideas from. Are we already certain about which abilities does readiness affect for each spec?
    No but we haven't datamined or heard of any spells added or removed from DPS and Tank specs that already had the trinkets.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Quote Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
    lol, +1% combustion uptime is better than 1% crit?
    Do you realize how high mages can get combustion on an opener?

Deleted
    What a hilariously stupid post.

Let's all play the jump to conclusions game when we don't even know how class/stats are going to work well before it's even been tested and tuned! Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by Blade and Soul View Post
    <looks around> They already did the damage/numbers pass? No? Didn't think so.
    Aw, c'mon, they did the pass we saw on the front page today, along with the explicit "THIS IS NOT FINAL, YOU FOOLS!" from Celeston, so everyone knows that the final numbers are in now. Just like everyone knows that Celeston saying explicitly "WHAT READINESS CHANGES IS NOT DECIDED YET" means that they tooltips in the data-mined stuff are clearly the final answer.

Also, OP: look at the SoO readiness trinkets, and count how many specs they are *not* BiS for. I will wait. Got the number? Pretty close to zero, then, eh? How about specs where the Flex version is better than most Normal mode trinkets? Go ahead and count again. Do that for flex vs heroic trinkets, and see where you land.

Seems to me that we have some reasonable evidence today that readiness... well, I suspect it will be pretty popular with people in practice. Oh, yes, pretty popular. Like, "can't get it because everyone rolls on the pieces with it" popular.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Fluttershy has her limits too!

Sig by Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Good thing my only two characters are a Gnome Warrior and a Gilnean Feral Druid.

Yeah, I really wonder how it will affect encounter design. Seems like it's going to be a balancing nightmare
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.