Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account

Trying to remember casting add on.

Way back in Burning Crusade I played my mage a lot and one of the core addons I used was an add on that caused two things.

1: It expanded the cast bar to take up a lot more of the display and be able to place the bar anywhere.

2: and the main thing was that it showed the cast modified to show when the spell is available to cast again modified to when the cast happened in regards to latency.

Does anyone have any idea which add on this was and hopefully without having to install a UI changing core add on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    Worgens for Alliance, Goblins for Horde.

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    That's the one! thanks a million Vongimi!

I'll run naked in the streets of Paris and post the video on the front page if I'm wrong.

If i remember correctly, the addon i used back in TBC for the cast bar was : Quartz .

Maybe that's what you're talking about.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    It is Razhiel I just changed back to my mage and I want to see if it still works due to having to use a internet dongle so I know it works well (Or did anyway)

Quote Originally Posted by Platnex View Post
    That's the one! thanks a million Vongimi!
    Yup, sure thing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn