Deleted

Need a little bit of help with my Wiz.

I'm rather unsure of where to go with it from here. I can do Torment 2 no problem, it's the jump to Torment 3 solo that is. I've done Torment 4 with friends, no problem. My problem is when they aren't online , and doing Torment 2 is far too easy, and Torment 3 far too hard. So what can I do , gearing wise, build wise, to be able to solo Torment 3 and higher Rifts solo?

Link to Wiz - http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/A.../hero/37899715

How much AR/Health/Armor do you have in game using that build. Armory doesn't factor in paragon points etc. Also how much healing do you have and where is it coming from.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Skye View Post
    How much AR/Health/Armor do you have in game using that build. Armory doesn't factor in paragon points etc. Also how much healing do you have and where is it coming from.
    AR - Well, lowest is 1133 and highest is 1400.
    Health - 355k
    Armor - 7287

Those are with my follower as well.

Healing is 3935 - 1800 from life per hit , 900 from life per second.

1.You have pretty low AR.
    2.Prismatic armor instead of Pinpoint would help you.
    3.Why your+ skill are really random and dob't fit your build at all?
    4.I recommend crating 2 pieces of Aughid set(shoulder and wrist are recommended) and get the ring to reduce set bonus piece. The 3 set bonus is huge.

Could you be a bit more specific whether you have problem with survivability or you kill too slow?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    1.You have pretty low AR.
    2.Prismatic armor instead of Pinpoint would help you.
    3.Why your+ skill are really random and dob't fit your build at all?
    4.I recommend crating 2 pieces of Aughid set(shoulder and wrist are recommended) and get the ring to reduce set bonus piece. The 3 set bonus is huge.

Could you be a bit more specific whether you have problem with survivability or you kill too slow?
    1100-1400 doesn't seem overly low?
    I can try prismatic armor.
    Because most of my reforges went onto other things than dealing with +skill things.
    Which 2 pieces to replace for them?

And the problem is survivability. I can melt regular mobs np, it's the elites that tend to kill me if they even so much as sneeze near me.

Deleted
    Try to get the Ring of Royal Grandeur.
    Craft aughid shoulder, bracer and ashearas boots. The set bonus from those set makes world of difference.

Deleted
    I'll try to get the ring and the mats tonight then ^^.

Your main issue, to be honest, is that you don't have any liferegen. You have a decent healthpool (I prefer being around 400-500K hp, but I do T4), you all resists are allright (mine are 1222 lowest, 1352 highest), but it doesn't matter jack shit if you are unable to replenish your healthpool. Currently, you've got 1.9K LoH from one item, 900 regen from one, and 50K globe bonus from a third and fourth. That's it, apart from paragon points (and templar if you use him?).
    Personally, for solo, I find life on kill amazing. I have about 14K life on kill (2 items), and my HP will just shoot back up as long as there's trash around to kill. It doesn't cost me a main stat like LoH/Life regen does, either.
    That said, I do have the aughilds 3 set bonus in my favor, which is pretty huge. If you have the recipe, those shoulders+bracers should be your main target for gearing, and LoK wherever you can get it (legs, for instance)

I am farming T3 with almost 0 healing though and I am melee wizard. I use Wand of Woh build which kill stuff at decent pace.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2014-04-26 at 10:03 PM.

That's completely irrelevant to him as he isn't using that gear. I'm doing T3/4 on my barb and my lowest resist is 800, like others have said it's your life regen. I recommend putting some points into life per second, I'm unsure if wizards have life per arcane spent mechanic or something, maybe an extra defensive passive such as the one that grants you a shield on a kill.
    Quote Originally Posted by TCGamer View Post
    If I had the cash to pay a DDoSer, I would in a heartbeat. Especially with the way the anti-legacy crowd has been attacked by the pro-legacy crowd day in and day out.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    I am farming T3 with almost 0 healing though and I am melee wizard. I use Wand of Woh build which kill stuff at decent pace.
    Here's the thing - your recommendations doesn't help any because your build is miles from this guy's. I'm betting you're running the standard Woh-build that includes teleport-calamity to stunlock your enemies then blast them to pieces, right? You're going to take far less punishment than an ignite-mirrorball fire wizard will that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    Here's the thing - your recommendations doesn't help any because your build is miles from this guy's. I'm betting you're running the standard Woh-build that includes teleport-calamity to stunlock your enemies then blast them to pieces, right? You're going to take far less punishment than an ignite-mirrorball fire wizard will that way.
    nah I use teleport-calamity but I am not using illusionist so I can't keep them stun-lock. I can stun them for just very short time but I rarely do that I use teleport mostly to get out of danger. I just have decent AR/armor and aughid set. I think magic wep-deflection and blur help me a lot too.

Deleted
    Btw guys, I appreciate the answers and help. Haven't found much luck with what you said I should get, but I did manage to get the 2nd piece of Asheara's crafted so, so far so good .