Page 2 of 58 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    So you'd shoot to kill, then when they didn't die and were on the floor unable to fight, you would go up to them put the gun to their heads and execute them?
    They wouldn't be injured i don't miss being a soldier and all i highly doubt i would miss.aim for the head to make sure they dead.

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Thanks my i.q. is 121 whats yours?Your not a parent you wouldn't know what that means anyways.
    You see nothing wrong with executing someone who is no longer a threat in any sense of the word?

They wouldn't be injured i don't miss being a soldier and all i highly doubt i would miss.aim for the head to make sure they dead.
    Being a soldier doesn't mean you never miss. I have friends who are more than just "soldiers" and they would never say "I never miss" or for that matter "aim for the head."
    Last edited by Bdatik; 2014-04-25 at 04:19 AM.

Thanks my i.q. is 121 whats yours?Your not a parent you wouldn't know what that means anyways.
    Really? Did you miss the whole part about how this isn't just a case of him shooting to kill an intruder? He wounded them and then executed them.

Fuckin dropping your "IQ," what is this shit?

p.s. it's "you're" not "your," Captain Mensa.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

I remember a similar case involving a convenience store clerk who was being robbed, executing a boy on the ground who was already shot. He was found guilty because of that last shot.

Still kinda of a shame the people being robbed in these cases have their lives ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Doesn't change that if the dude is already shot still alive and mostly injured. Call the cops and let them handle it. You aren't the executioner.
    Your right im a soldier.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unwarranted overkill.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your right im a soldier.
    The kind of soldier everyone despises, and Im usually a pro military gal.

Your right im a soldier.
    Your profession is irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Finishing someone off thats no longer a threat, while maybe merciful, is still murder.
    I don't think the person I was quoting was talking about 'murder'. They were talking about torture, which is what I responded to.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

10+ Year Old Account
    Your right im a soldier.
    Lost your soul didn't you. Don't really care if you're a war hero(Hah).
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Your right im a soldier.
    You'd also be in jail for murder if you did what this guy did. Kill someone on the first shot when you can convincingly say you felt threatened then fine. If you go shoot them again after they're down simply to kill them even when they're no longer a threat then you'll be a murderer.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    I remember a similar case involving a convenience store clerk who was being robbed, executing a boy on the ground who was already shot. He was found guilty because of that last shot.

Still kinda of a shame the people being robbed in these cases have their lives ruined.
    I agree. It's terrible for everyone involved. I'm not sure the right response is incarceration, but people who kill others entirely unnecessarily are certainly still in the wrong. I feel like a big reason this stuff happens, though, is because people aren't exactly clear on the law in part due to our obsessive gun culture and in part due to certain court cases in the past. So hey, maybe well-publicized incarcerations for overkills like this would help to clear it up a little.

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Finishing someone off sounds like the opposite of torture and slowly killing them... but whatever floats your pretentious boat.
    How am I being pretentious? The subject to torture came up in the thread. You're ignorant of the thread and every single post, yet here you are calling me, the one who created, and followed it, talking about a subject matter that came up in the thread, being called pretentious by someone.

Pretentious:

characterized by assumption of dignity or importance, especially when exaggerated or undeserved: a pretentious, self-important waiter.
    making an exaggerated outward show; ostentatious.
    You're the one insulting me, you're the one being self important while you sit in a chair of ignorance (being as you've not read the thread you're ignorant of the thread)

I know full well the thread and what's in it as I was part of the conversation

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck does that have to do with the thread? You're missing the fucking point, my fucking God (T_T).

The guy executed critically wounded people.

I'd like to hear more from Captain Mensa actually.

They were 16 and 17 and unarmed. He shot the boy coming down the stairs, and when the girl came down the stairs calling his name, her too. Shot them multiple times, deliberately "finished" them.

Pretty open and shut case of murder.

Except in America where somehow this makes you a hero?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    I'd like to hear more from Captain Mensa actually.
    Your wrong. I'm a soldier and I'd kill these kids two. Because my kid.

Close enough? :P
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They were 16 and 17 and unarmed. He shot the boy coming down the stairs, and when the girl came down the stairs calling his name, her too. Shot them multiple times, deliberately "finished" them.

Pretty open and shut case of murder.

Except in America where somehow this makes you a hero?
    Forgive my snide but this is going to shock you but not everyone in America accepts this. Shocking I know.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Too much proper punctuation.

I suppose it will do. Needs less capital letters, punctuation and spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by Turkey One View Post
    You'd also be in jail for murder if you did what this guy did. Kill someone on the first shot when you can convincingly say you felt threatened then fine. If you go shoot them again after they're down simply to kill them even when they're no longer a threat then you'll be a murderer.
    Never said i would do that putting words in my mouth because your angry doesn't make it fact i simple said i would aim for the head and i have a 98% hit rate when it comes to hitting moveing targets overall aim for the head you can't fight back if your brain is splatter.my aim is better for some reason when people our moveing vs standing still and i highly doubt those teens were standing still.