Page 3 of 58 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    How am I being pretentious? The subject to torture came up in the thread. You're ignorant of the thread and every single post, yet here you are calling me, the one who created, and followed it, talking about a subject matter that came up in the thread, being called pretentious by someone.

Pretentious:

You're the one insulting me, you're the one being self important while you sit in a chair of ignorance (being as you've not read the thread you're ignorant of the thread)

I know full well the thread and what's in it as I was part of the conversation

- - - Updated - - -

What the fuck does that have to do with the thread? You're missing the fucking point, my fucking God (T_T).

The guy executed critically wounded people.
    Forgive me. I guess your post was just off topic from the thread and I didn't pay close enough attention in between dungeon runs.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    Never said i would do that putting words in my mouth because your angry doesn't make it fact i simple said i would aim for the head and i have a 98% hit rate when it comes to hitting moveing targets overall aim for the head you can't fight back if your brain is splatter.my aim is better for some reason when people our moveing vs standing still and i highly doubt those teens were standing still.
    Congratulations, you're a bad ass. Also irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never said i would do that putting words in my mouth because your angry doesn't make it fact i simple said i would aim for the head and i have a 98% hit rate when it comes to hitting moveing targets overall aim for the head you can't fight back if your brain is splatter.my aim is better for some reason when people our moveing vs standing still and i highly doubt those teens were standing still.
    That's what they all say. You aren't rambo or Batman. Stop trying to be like them. If someone is injured after already being shot. YOU DON'T FUCKING SHOOT AGAIN.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

So in other words you have nothing to contribute other than irrelevant self aggrandizing bullshit?

Stu-fucking-pendous.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Too much proper punctuation.
    Nobody likes a grammar nazi.

Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    What we learned was that many people on this forum are crazy people who think once you enter another's home all bets are off and you're within your right to torture and slowly kill people.
    Well you have to take the absurdity to the next level and call the FBI, because you just smoked out a lot of internet people admitting they would kill people they do not want in their home if they had a chance to get away with it. People get the FBI on them for far less these days .. lol
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Putting bets on if this guy is a CoD soldier form how he talks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    They were 16 and 17 and unarmed. He shot the boy coming down the stairs, and when the girl came down the stairs calling his name, her too. Shot them multiple times, deliberately "finished" them.

Pretty open and shut case of murder.

Except in America where somehow this makes you a hero?
    Because breaking the law is ok as long as you are unnarmed. There should be a law where its only ok to shoot an intruder to your home if you can see a firearm with your own eyes, but until then shooting them counts as assault and killing them counts as murder. What a wonderful country that would be...
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

i would aim for the head and i have a 98% hit rate when it comes to hitting moveing targets
    The more you talk about your combat prowess the more you scream "I'm making this shit up to save face!"

I know people who are better shots than you in ever facet and not one of them would make any claims you have made in the last 10 minutes.

I for one welcome gun control thread 2: semi automatic bugaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigzoman20 View Post
    Nobody likes a grammar nazi.
    It's totally appropriate when they drop the gnarly "my iq is 121 what's yours?!" line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    I guess he got called a faggot too much on xbox live and his feels turned into animosity?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    It's totally appropriate when they drop the gnarly "my iq is 121 what's yours?!" line.
    Iq implies employing proper grammar on an internet forum?

I wasn't quoting Sgt. Badass.

I guess he got called a faggot too much on xbox live and his feels turned into animosity?
    At least he didn't send a SWAT team after them?

I imagine there's a lot of people in the army who suffer from a similar issue. Just to prove those kids on XBL wrong!

Naw, but it certainly pulls the lid off the Open Mocking Tickle Trunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Aimbots......
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

John Rambo, is that you? No? You're making more shit up to try and talk about how badass you are?

That's some crazy ITGS you've got going there. Maybe see a psychiatrist about it? VA would probably cover it for you since you are having some massive delusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    CoD scrubs ain't got shit on Halo elite.
    I'm going to titanfalls in your mouth with my BF4, foo!
    Quote Originally Posted by xanzul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    So if the states get together and work with the Legislative Branch to write an amendment to the federal constitution, you think the Judiciary (SCOTUS) could strike it down for being 'unconstitutional'?
    Uh...yes. Absolutely.

Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Who knows why they broke in to that house but they did not deserve to die.
    I guess the story is coming out that the girl was hopped up on Sizzurp or some shit. So ultimately it's Justin Bieber's fault.