Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Why don't starving africans move to other countries?

makes no sense

Moving costs money, which they do not have.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

yea why not, why not leave that UN guarded refuge camp through miles/KM of wasteland and armed militants while running the risk of getting killed/raped/sold into slavery while have NO money for a passport or any legal documentation to leave one shitty country into another and if you get caught they will either jail you or ship you right back. sounds so easy when you write it all down doesn't it?

Why don't trolls even put a little bit of effort into fooling anyone anymore?

Deleted
    yeh i was trying to delete thread after I realised how obvious it was

I realy hope you dont have a clue .....

Well here is the first 2 reasons that pops into my mind :

1: when you are starving and have no means of transport ..... it is kinda hard to * just move* to another country... many many people dies in small boats every yeah trying to cross over to for exsample italy, those that gets there will likely be sent back ... not to mention those that are living in the middle of nowhere with just nowhere better to just move to.

2: Other countries .....got boarders and do not let the starving in, so if those that even got the money to get away will most times get sent back .

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a number of countries dealing with boatloads of refugees that would like to talk to you.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by stances View Post
    yeh i was trying to delete thread after I realised how obvious it was
    That you were trolling, or what the answer to your question was?
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    that i was trolling. im sorry

Quote Originally Posted by stances View Post
    makes no sense
    Hmm, not sure if you are trolling or not.

But if they have not enough to even buy proper clothing or proper food, they are even less able to buy a ticket to travel elsewhere.
    Furthermore, many Africans are trying to leave Africa but either get kidnapped (Eritrea / Egypt accidents) or picked up by Customs-Officers and sent back home.
    Some African countries, such as Eritrea also have a death-penalty for those fleeing and getting caught.

Some Africans also try to go from Morocco to the Ceuta Peninsula (which is owned by Spain). They believe once you're there, you get shipped to Europe. For that reason Spain has fortified the Peninsula. Looks like a high-security area at the borders.

Some people try to move to other countries, but the travel is extremely dangerous for them. Many die on the way, or get sent back to their countries in the end.
    It's not that easy as you think it is.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling,
    but in rising every time we fall."
    - Kong Fuzi

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure Trolling is against the forum rules.

Or at least, when people admit to it.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

they're likely starving because they are poor, and being poor means you have very little chance of getting out of the country since such things tend to cost money which the starving africans have none of.

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    they're likely starving because they are poor, and being poor means you have very little chance of getting out of the country since such things tend to cost money which the starving africans have none of.
    Why don't they just get a better paying job?

World problems are so easy to solve.

I guess they need militants. Nothing to lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously? Why not just ask "Why don't starving africans buy food?"
    My channel: Shirgadirth I used to do let's play's but now I do reviews, but not very often. Far too busy from school. Also too poor to buy games :P

Quote Originally Posted by Jakexe View Post
    Why don't they just get a better paying job?

World problems are so easy to solve.
    Well them being poor is a result of not having any way to make money or simply not making enough because they can't find a sustainable source of income.

I would like to think you aren't being serious, in fact I am almost certain given the silly nature of this thread

Quote Originally Posted by malletin View Post
    Well them being poor is a result of not having any way to make money or simply not making enough because they can't find a sustainable source of income.

I would like to think you aren't being serious, in fact I am almost certain given the silly nature of this thread
    Thank you, I really hoped that wouldn't require /sarcasm.

Deleted
    Well, some try. Few succeed. Many die. Those that remain, thus abstain.

Lock this thread already, Jesus.