High Priest of Ordos Ash-Covered Horn killed 97 times
    Captain Zvezdan's Lost Leg Rattleskew killed 102 times
    Cursed Talisman Spelurk killed 297 times
    Sunset Stone Urdur the Cauterizer killed 124 times
    Ashen Stone Watcher Osu killed 269 times
    Blackflame Daggers Blackflame Daggers killed 198 times
    Gulp Froglet Gulp Froglet killede 210 times
    Spineclaw Crab Monstrous Spineclaw 120 times

The drop rate on these are down right out of order i have farmed Timeless Island every day since it was launched and not getting know where.

Getting around this island is a joke not only the mobs with the hp and stuns but the Blood coin gankers getting from A-B is stupid. 1 way up takes 3-4 mins result rare dead.Camp you say would do
    but the blood coiners 4-5 at a time take you down. Stay safe you cant even in safe zone the coiners get you regardless.

There needs to be more ways to get hight yer i know the tricks like all of you but the routes suck and only being 1 way to the top takes to long to get to the rares.

The drop rates need to be changed due to the amount of farmers coiners mobs and time running from A-B. I do not pay my monthly payment to spend 6-8 hrs running around the same island like a headless chicken trying to get the achiv.

I hope that this is read and taken in to consideration and have something done. Making 500 coins killing each offer fending of mobs waiting for the non drop is making my 6mth subscription not worth playing.

I get more fun out of Candy Crush Saga at least you can do what your meant to do, PVP gear up done that been there not worth the agro from the coiner grps.

Please sort the drop rates out or make more routes up to the higher rares and give people a chance and enjoy a great game.

Thank you

I really wish they would increase the drop a bit or at least make the achievement account wide.

Also what do you use to track your kills?
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    7 days a week 6-8 hrs a day since start nearly there but those listed above have been the sods. Got the Buffo 1 last night learned the pet but did not get added to achiv put ticket in told sorry you have to kill and redo that part again even though i had the proof of the pet in my pets

It is an optional achievement that has no reward but 10 points. I agree they could have made the tracking account-wide but really, if you're trying too hard to get that achievement, it's your problem.

You clearly hate the Timeless Isle so just do what the rest of us did and stop going. Just because an arbitrary and pointless achievement exists does not mean you have to do it.

Deleted
    Here is a sample of what i mean 18/03/2014 server time 4:53pm realm Twisting Never Rare being camped Huolon players waiting 90 odd beyond the joke. Take down was 9.3 seconds.

Coin farmer grps 3

12 seconds Cinderfall spawned time you got to half way up hill dead

Ship spawned used kite to fly down from bridge arrived in under 23 seconds ship dead.

1 min Sperluk spawned ran from ship half way there dead.

- - - Updated - - -

Very well said yes 10 points is low i agree but when you not in a raiding guild and as old as i am wow tends to creep in to your life for me it's there and just bugs me knowing it's there and just have to do it. very true my choice and agree with you 100% point taken.

10+ Year Old Account
    Did they make achievements mandatory or something?

No? Oh. Do it if you want to do it. Otherwise....you know....don't.

Quote Originally Posted by frymastermeat View Post
    You clearly hate the Timeless Isle so just do what the rest of us did and stop going. Just because an arbitrary and pointless achievement exists does not mean you have to do it.
    It is just a pointless achievement but it's the last achievement I need for Exploration, it's annoying seeing "Exploration 129/130 (99%)"
    "Oh, you know what? You could bitch about anything couldn't you?" - Leonard L. Church

Deleted
    It is just a pointless achievement but it's the last achievement I need for Exploration, it's annoying seeing "Exploration 129/130 (99%)"
    nice to see someone with the same views as me you just got to get that green bar to the end

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Did they make achievements mandatory or something?

No? Oh. Do it if you want to do it. Otherwise....you know....don't.
    You're missing the point in their post. They WANT to. If they didn't, they wouldn't be keeping track of it all. RNG sucks for completionists.
    "Don't be a dick, be a dude."
    my warrior
    [ twitter| twitch]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rystrave View Post
    You're missing the point in their post. They WANT to. If they didn't, they wouldn't be keeping track of it all. RNG sucks for completionists.
    No, I understood the point of the post, I'm simply unsympathetic. There is no time table on the TI as far as we know meaning it's not going away so you have from today until Blizzard pulls the plug to finish it up. You don't have to do it right now. You don't have to do it tomorrow. If you choose to spend the hours of your life camping a rare mob or chasing after a low percent drop rate item, then it is your *choice.* Low drop rate items have been in the game since the beginning, and they have always been a colossal pain in the ass for some people to get, while others get them on the first try. That is the nature of RNG.

Complaining about it doesn't help, and for something that is purely optional is a bit silly. Take a break. Come back later. It'll still be there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    No, I understood the point of the post, I'm simply unsympathetic. There is no time table on the TI as far as we know meaning it's not going away so you have from today until Blizzard pulls the plug to finish it up. You don't have to do it right now. You don't have to do it tomorrow. If you choose to spend the hours of your life camping a rare mob or chasing after a low percent drop rate item, then it is your *choice.* Low drop rate items have been in the game since the beginning, and they have always been a colossal pain in the ass for some people to get, while others get them on the first try. That is the nature of RNG.

Complaining about it doesn't help, and for something that is purely optional is a bit silly. Take a break. Come back later. It'll still be there.
    If I was looking for sympathy I would look for it in the dictionary for it between shit and syphilis. You have a point, it is optional stuff and that is why I'm not in some sort of rage, yelling about canceling my account over this. But like anything else in the game, RNG can reduce the fun factor. I just finished the rep on Timeless Island so I'm taking a break from farming those items right now.

You want to complete the most difficult achievement in the game (which was obviously added as a kind of joke by Blizzard) on a PvP server?

I'm certain you have at least the rest of this year to do it. But I doubt Timeless Isle will go away ever.

Do you have any friends on very low-population servers?

Quote Originally Posted by Uksparky View Post
    7 days a week 6-8 hrs a day since start nearly there but those listed above have been the sods. Got the Buffo 1 last night learned the pet but did not get added to achiv put ticket in told sorry you have to kill and redo that part again even though i had the proof of the pet in my pets
    The pet being in your collection means nothing, as they are tradeable and learned from any character.
    The achievement credit is per-character except for the Bind to Account items, them being granted by mailing them across.
    You need to loot the items in all cases but those, and that applies to the pets.

I do agree it should have been account-wide though, as that seems contradictory to the isle being a catchup, where progress on that achievement is hurt by alts.
    It really discourages playing alts there to kill stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    I was not looking for any sort of sympathy or questions about how long it takes it is all so about the layout of the island the time it takes to get from A-B the fast kills the way there is just 1 way up we know the cheat route we all do but trying to get there then get the rare is impossible after say 4pm when server begins to max out.

To get say from ship to flint lord you have around 45-60 60 mobs some stun you and others you can run and not get stunned. you then fight your way with the 2 mobs at start of hill then there is the path to the next bridge 2 mobs guard there. Then the run up the hill 2 guards at top nor 100% time stun, then you have 1 mob at 3rd bridge, 250k hit. then run over and fly over break. you then have 11 mobs before you get to the top so by the time you do all that rare dead.

I know about camping forget it coiners so if your in 1 place to long 90% your ganked. result dead then fight all mobs again to get where you were again rare spawns and dead by the time your back there. Or the gankers just gank the spawn points and make your life hell till they have had enough.

Even with just flying brought in make the island more fun and better chance of at least getting the rare's drop rate stays. that's the reason i have posted the mec's of the island.

Quote Originally Posted by rystrave View Post
    It's just an achievement, some dev just thought "well, there is a chance that somebody will actually collect all the stuff from the isle. There, achievement for it".

You don't HAVE to do this, in any way. If you WANT it so badly, just do it, and don't whine about how hard it is. It's like me wanting to climb Everest all of a sudden, and in the middle of the way up just decided that it's bullshit and this mountain needs to be lower before I start again - but still I deserve to climb it.

I wouldn't mind if they brought Flying to the isle, but I guess they will learn soon enough when their launch "no-fly" disaster fails, hopefully we will never see "no flying" again after that just like going the way of the dailies (or Heroic dungeons all of 5.X).

Quote Originally Posted by Okacz View Post
    It's like me wanting to climb Everest all of a sudden, and in the middle of the way up just decided that it's bullshit and this mountain needs to be lower before I start again - but still I deserve to climb it.
    Only if Everest seemed to just be a fairly large hill when you first started.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Some days in late for this thread, but I started recently working on this, mostly out of boredom while camping huolon (as a mount collector for my #234 mount), and it took me about 220 kills for it, as an 1% I've had worse, took me around 12 days of serious farming.

I had some items I got lucky on (rain stone or however the item from zesqua) which took really few kills, taking away this annoying rare, or urdur, watcher osu to make some example.

I was extremely unlucky on dandelion frolicker, I never, ever got it despite doing 37 mil damage to sprites, asked once to a friend to do it for me, he did 13 mil damage and it dropped, so got it that way, tried again later on for curiosity, NEVER dropped when I was doing the event.

After that pet, in the end of March, I was in a situation like this: had all items except golden moss (rock moss 2,78%), lost leg (rattleskew 3,46%), warning sign (jakur of ordon around 1%), falling flame (cinderfall 2,05%), death adder hatchling (imperial python around 3%), spineclaw crab (monstrous spineclaw around 2%) and ash-covered horn (high priest of ordos around 1%).

The first April, after some days of no drops, I finally got cinderfall's item, around 30 kills total I think, overnight, and around 1 hour later I got jakur's item, around 60-70 kills total, fun that 2 items drop within 1 hour.

The following day, always overnight, I got rattleskew's item after about 35 kills, so I kept killing rock moss about 15 times per day, like I was doing with these rares.

I will have around 3-5 kills of monstrous spineclaws, that will be the last one I try to farm, and around 20 kills of imperial pythons, farming them every so often, although I got the pet (useless) on an alt in the past, so ofc doesn't count towards my main's progress.

So I'm still camping religiously rock moss, and 2 days ago, in the afternoon or evening, during the 30 min downtime I killed some high priests (not easy to solo as arms warrior, but I go upon the cauldron of flames where the burden of eternity is and I'm immune to blazing blows, makes it easier) and after around 15-20 kills total I got the horn (got lucky on this as it's 1%).

But rock moss is just INSANE for me, it's 2,78% and as such, in average it should drop once in 36 kills, yet I have around 160 kills and will get to 175 by the end of the day, and still haven't seen it.

I farmed multiple mounts in the past and never had such bad luck, worst I had was a warbringer drop at 100 kills from the previous one, which is 4% drop, so 4 times more unlucky than the average, while rock moss here is already almost 5 times worse than the average.

Was really thinking about a bug till I saw your bufo kills: his item is 3,2%, as such it should drop once in 31 kills, if you did over 210 to get it, it means 7 times the average, so I shouldn't complain till I kill rock moss 252 times in total, I'll give it a few days.

Good luck if you're still going for it, my realm is much better for this achi cause it floats between average and low pop, to make a comparison, huolon always takes 1-2 mins at least to die, as opposed to your 9 sec.