Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Upgrade the Pandaren model for WoD plz!

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2014-04-27 at 09:26 AM.

I'm afraid that's not going to happen. And the picture you posted is art sadely not ingame graphics

Dont dream too much, they already stated somewhere, that they might not even have the other models 100% ready for WoD

Quote Originally Posted by Alextros View Post
    Dont dream too much, they already stated somewhere, that they might not even have the other models 100% ready for WoD
    Yeah, like two years ago when they had no idea what would happen and typically have been tight lipped due to Murphy's Law.
    To allay your fears, consider these points.

For one, the art team director had them add the TBC races to the website because his confidence was so high he would have them all done in time sans Worgen and Goblin, but hey, anything could happen.

But also we had a dev over a month ago in one of the many Blue quotes here on this site let it slip in something I should have bookmarked that all the new updates were being released for free on the patch preceding the expansion, unlike a new player race. Unless he was just being absent minded, I hope they do come with the patch, I am not subbed for now and am letting my WOW-energies grow while I await to unleash them on all the content I've missed with new models to make it all feel fresh.

But I think it's going to take a WOW2 or new Warcraft game to get models blurring the line between game graphics and the Sons of the Storm's artwork. (congrats to Mr Jack on his ascension)
    If you like my draw-rings. http://yig.deviantart.com/
    If you can't find them for some reason beyond that page. http://yig.deviantart.com/gallery/
    WOW screenshot and concept art gallery http://smg.photobucket.com/user/evilknick/library/WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    I doubt they'll update the pandaren models at all. The other models (including worgen and goblins when they get around to doing those) are being updated to pandaren quality. I doubt they'd change much if they were to "upgrade" the pandaren.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

That thing on the left .. kill it with fire. Please, make it stop! Why they made that thing a healer is beyond me btw.
    If they want to overhaul anything they better start with worgen ... pandas are only 2 years old.

Deleted
    It won't happen OP. The Pandaren model uses the same technology as the current models in making,so there's really no point in doing it.

Nope, I don't think Pandaren need updating.

10+ Year Old Account
    I love the panda man model. I just noticed that he twitches when he sleeps.

Don't think it needs it. Would rather they focused on everything else, the goblins and worgens as well.

No, I don't want them to waste time on this thing.

Just kill every panda in Azeroth, pretty plz!!!!°°

Pandaren will not get new models because they already are. Blizzard said so. Same goes for Worgen and Goblins.
    /thread
    @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Um... is that Li Li? That panda looks like a fucking child.

They won't and shouldn't be updated, because they're already the benchmark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You are a carbon copy of what you long so hard to fight in the streets. An extremist. Someone so desperate for strife to prove you are the ubermensch, err, Real American.

Alt lite. Sounds like you're having an alt fright. Unable to sleep at alt night. Maybe you should relax and fly an alt kite. Go down to the diner for an alt bite. You shouldn't be treating people with alt spite. Eventually, everything will be alt right.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That thing on the left .. kill it with fire. Please, make it stop! Why they made that thing a healer is beyond me btw.
    If they want to overhaul anything they better start with worgen ... pandas are only 2 years old.
    Healer? Li Li Stormstout is so agressive, doubt she's a healer She either hits people or makes fun of them.

I stilll want an update to the boomkin model. Even if they just updated the resolution on the feathers a bit.

Pandaren females need more faces, desperately. Everything else is fine.

Deleted
    But Pandaren are pretty new and they're fine so I don't see why they would need an update.

Quote Originally Posted by giovannileanza View Post
    Pandaren will not get new models because they already are. Blizzard said so. Same goes for Worgen and Goblins.
    /thread

Right about Pandaren, but wrong about Worgen and Goblins. Worgen and Goblins do need an update, and likely will.

The only upgrade Pandaren (both female and male) need is to their face options. Add more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Summerdrake View Post
    Healer? Li Li Stormstout is so agressive, doubt she's a healer She either hits people or makes fun of them.
    She is a support character that heals and cc's enemies, so she is a healer in the classical sense, at least in HotS, lazy abomination never did anything usefull in WoW, that's for sure.