Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    And yet, you mention it anyway...

Anyway, what's the deal with this expansion/the game? I'm installing the game now, seems to be free (I just want the mount mostly), but is the Naxx "expansion" or whatever it is also free?
    Yes, Naxxramas can be fully paid for with in-game gold earned through dailies and such. However, you also have the option to buy them with real world money. How much of each is needed is unknown at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherHansen View Post
    Anyone sick and tired of Blizzard's lazy use of raids repeatedly to milk every last cent out of their players? We raided naxx in Vanilla then we raided it for years in WOTLK and NOW THEY WANT US TO RAID IT IN HEARTHSTONE??? Enough is enough! It's time we all speak with our wallets and BOYCOTT Naxxramas hearthstone expac.
    It's actually a awesome idea. Doing Naxx in WoW and in Hearthstone is 2 totally different animals. Am excited for the whole Naxx thing and the new cards.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omnibishop View Post
    That actually isn't a bad idea.

Make him a Legendary. Something like 8/8 for 9 mana, but if he dies he comes back the next turn as a 4/4.
    As said, Cairne already does that. I'm thinking more 7 Mana for a 7/6, Battlecry: Summon a random weapon (from a list of weapons from the TK fight).

Quote Originally Posted by Detheavn View Post
    It's one thing to try to be funny. It's another thing when you don't really put any effort in it

I vote for a Kael'thas hearthstone expac. Such setbacks, many recycles
    Yeah i hope they eventually have a Sunwell expansion set that would be awesome. Mind you most things would be awesome.

I can agree on the part that reusing stuff can suck.

Especially in WoW it really seems that blizzard got lazy to make new content and instead they make old or even new content available again or availabe on 4 different difficulties. While it might suit some players who just play the game very casually so they can kick some flex or lfr, its just really boring for a raider to gear up in lfr/flex, then clear normal and do the same again on HC..omg. Thats why i quit WoW like 4 months ago after playing since vanilla. After halfway through HC i just couldnt see it anymore.

But in HS on the other hand...WoW has/had some great lore and i love to see this content worked into the card game. At least Old Content was somehow heroic and it felt like it makes sense. No matter how the gameplay in WoW changed until Wotlk the story was great. Then it started to repeat itself in Cata. And then we got Pandaria what is complete nonsense when it comes to the story, its more like Walt Disney then WoW

So yeah, bottom line...give Naxx and other awesome old school raids

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Please confirm that this is in fact sarcasm.

My meter is broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Kael'thas 5/5, Deathrattle: summon a 5/5 Kael'thas.
    This will happen.. Blizzard cannot not do this.. They did it with Cairne..

Nice bait OP, look how many fools you caught today!
    Stay salty my friends.

How is Blizzard reusing old content on Hearthstone? There isn't even enough content to be reused - for god sake, Hearthstone still has that new car smell.

Besides sharing the same name (I know, it's unfortunate!), in what way playing a card game with an AI opponent, the Naxxramas expansion/add-on/dlc, reusing old content? Jeez, for it to be old content, it had to have existed in the past, and Naxxramas, in no way or form, exist in Hearthstone, until this announcement (and as of this post, hasn't even been released!).

Jesus.
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

And he has taunt? Granted that would be extremely OP but it'd be funny watching it be out and someone trying to smash through it but it keeps coming back so they can't get through.

10+ Year Old Account
    i giggled. well played. i could actually see this being used if they werent going to make Kael'thas a different version of mage
    Hi

Deleted
    Its a completely different game!

There is not enough Naxxramas in StarCraft or Diablo. I demand more Naxxramas!

15+ Year Old Account
    Please confirm that this is in fact sarcasm.

My meter is broken.

- - - Updated - - -

Actually, check it - 3/3 for 5 or 6 with that Deathrattle AND spell immunity

So he is continuously reborn and can only be shut down by minion-targetted silence or Mass Dispel

That would be funny as hell =D
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    game is free, money is made on the purchased cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Magpai View Post
    And yet, you mention it anyway...

Anyway, what's the deal with this expansion/the game? I'm installing the game now, seems to be free (I just want the mount mostly), but is the Naxx "expansion" or whatever it is also free?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    Actually, check it - 3/3 for 5 or 6 with that Deathrattle AND spell immunity

So he is continuously reborn and can only be shut down by minion-targetted silence or Mass Dispel

That would be funny as hell =D
    5/5 Kaelthas. Hits the board and says "Don't look so smug!"
    Deathrattle: Summons a 4/4 Kaelthas

4/4 Kaelthas. Hits the board and says "Tempest Keep was merely a setback!"
    Deathrattle: Summons a 3/3 Kaelthas

3/3 Kaelthas. Hits the board and says "Magister's Terrace was merely a setback!"
    Deathrattle: Summons a 5/5 Kaelthas

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

Won´t buy WoD either, they use TEXTURES and MODELS as in every other game before.

Quote Originally Posted by omnibishop View Post
    That actually isn't a bad idea.

Make him a Legendary. Something like 8/8 for 9 mana, but if he dies he comes back the next turn as a 4/4.
    Plenty of other characters got the merely a setback treatment, I'd rather them do something more iconic to Kael'thas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ChristopherHansen View Post
    Anyone sick and tired of Blizzard's lazy use of raids repeatedly to milk every last cent out of their players? We raided naxx in Vanilla then we raided it for years in WOTLK and NOW THEY WANT US TO RAID IT IN HEARTHSTONE??? Enough is enough! It's time we all speak with our wallets and BOYCOTT Naxxramas hearthstone expac.
    Seriously? I presume your trolling, because the entirety of Hearthstone uses things we have already seen and done, that's the whole point! Wouldn't be much of a cardgame based in the wow universe if it had only new things and nothing with wow in it. Stop squealing like a whiny brat.

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    Yes, Naxxramas can be fully paid for with in-game gold earned through dailies and such. However, you also have the option to buy them with real world money. How much of each is needed is unknown at this point.
    What? That's weird.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jazen View Post
    game is free, money is made on the purchased cards.
    That makes sense.

Because every hearthstone player played WoW... great job OP. Can someone close this...?