Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    i love kids, not babies though. i'd really love to have my own one day, but i wouldn't do that someone. force them to face the things i've had to, force them to live just to die eventually. i will adopt though, once i think i can handle it and i have a partner who is ready for it as well.

15+ Year Old Account
    I used to work in a kindergarden, to be honest I loved it. Kids are great.

What you said about your nephews though, I would NEVER let that fly. Kids are great as long as you're strict and put down boundaries (and actually follow up on them). I had a lot of parents tell me how hard their kids were impossible to handle at home, while I had no problem with 10 at a time.

The issue most people have is that once they start screaming or crying, people give in because "they're just kids" and they don't want them to hurt. It creates a horrible precedent and you end up exhausted and helpless. Strict and clear boundaries, reasonable consequences for breaking them and making sure they know who's in charge creates a better environment for both you and whatever children you're looking after.

Don't let annoying, screaming, rude and entitled kids put you off. They're not the problem, the parents are. Kids are much more reasonable and intelligent than you'd think once you teach them to behave like actual human beings. There's also something very sweet about the endless curiosity of the world and unconditional love.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Are we talking about a certain age that some of you find them repulsive? Cause my kids are 8 and 4, so they are past the smelly, whiny and needy stage.
    dunno about that, my 4 year old nephew still smells like sour milk, maybe his parents give him to many dairy products.
    #boycottchina

If Im going to have kids, Imma adopt them when they're like 8 or 9, so I don't have to deal with the worst years. I can handle teens fine, I can't handle something that screems 24/7 just cos.

10+ Year Old Account
    No offense, but they sound like lil brats that lack discipline. I'd probably have negative views of them too (and their parents).
    me and my brother don't exactly get on, but for the sake of the kids at least being raised right.. which I question a lot if they will be, I avoid arguments with him.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jawless Jones View Post
    With the seemingly random crying/screaming combined with the awful smells, and complete lack of reason I just can't stand them, that's not even mentioning how they look, and their obliviousness of their surroundings
    Let me guess, you came out of the womb a full-grown adult right?

Deleted
    love my 2 and 4 year old.
    and as winterbossom says: hate everyone else's.

Deleted
    I'd love to have kids, when i feel ready.

Which is rather more complicated, and at odds with people of my generation.

Ignoring the explosive problem of teenage pregnancy, most women would ideally become pregnant during the mid to late twenties; Or at least the mid 30's.

I'd prefer to be around 30 before having kids, and being able to provide for them.

Aside from that, nothing doesn't really faze me with the upbringing; It can't be worse caring after them than multiple animals shitting, throwing up, crying, and demanding fed every day.

Well, bar never having sex for the first few years owing to sleepless nights

But keep the angsty teens away from me if possible...

10+ Year Old Account
    Are they babying him? My 4 year old takes showers by herself. Should be no reason why yours stink.
    not trying to sound funny here, since I've only experience with my nephews and my second cousins (my cousins kids), but your kids sound almost to good to be true.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    I dislike their high pitched, far too lout voices.

No I don't think I'm a children-person and I seriously doubt that I'll ever have any of my own or take care of other peoples children.

Deleted
    Kids just annoy me, be it 1 month of 18 year olds, always have and always will.

You want to talk about kids to kids? (not wanting to sound condescending, but a teenager not an adult make, let alone give you any experience to judge about younger kids).

10+ Year Old Account
    I love kids... Kids are fun, creative, and wonderful to be around.

Children, on the other hand, are rude, pathetic, and useless. You don't have to be young to be a child.
    Last edited by De Lupe; 2014-04-29 at 01:29 PM.
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    You want to talk about kids to kids? (not wanting to sound condescending, but a teenager not an adult make, let alone give you any experience to judge about younger kids).
    That's weird, everyone was contributing to the thread until you showed up.

15+ Year Old Account
    I hate kids generally. And even more I hate parents that don't know how to raise a child. If I some day have my own, my view, considering the kids not the parents, probably might change.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    actually many here say they do have kids of there own or have experienced kids, so unfair assessment there.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn kids playing around with... cocks. On the internet.

Can you control your damn children?

I hope someone gets it

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Don't like them, why hasn't someone come up with a drug which increases your age and gives you intellect and life skills yet ?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    Damn kids playing around with... cocks. On the internet.

Can you control your damn children?

I hope someone gets it
    I could be wrong...but I swear that's a gamer poop quote... mass effect perhaps ? need to look it up now...damnnit!

I find that "kids these days" tend to be a lot more bold with adults than I ever was at their age. I generally kept to myself and was well-behaved when around adults that were not immediate family. I just don't see that anymore. I was at a gathering of friends/family and there were a few kids there in the 7-12 range who were absolutely fearless. Even going so far as to disrupt a game of pool played by 30-40 year-olds they had never met. I guess it's the parents?

How to deal with kids, works too.
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne