Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Adventure Time is shit rune, I already told you about this dammit.
    Your waifu is shit. [insert :squirtyay: here]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Runeweaver View Post
    WoW has always been a gear check though, for everything in PvE. :|

HOWEVER, with the ilvl descaling thing, they could easily add it in for WoD. Even then, get lots of gems lololol.
    I have everything Encahnted and GEM WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A WRATH BABY }:<

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Why? :< It's not hard at all. The only "real" challenge is learning Hexos, but it's super easy when you know your keybinds without looking down and moving mouse at same time.
    Nibbleh is the other big wall.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yakobro View Post
    -snip-
    Ah yes the return of the why boner WITH A VENGEANCE.

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    I have everything Encahnted and GEM WHAT DO YOU TAKE ME FOR A WRATH BABY }:<
    Ok good, but what's your ilvl
    Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    Nibbleh is the other big wall.
    Oh yeah, but he can screw you over due to RNG as well however. Also lag... screw lag on Nibbleh.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/SzfFrEo.jpg[img]
    Original image, do not steal.

10+ Year Old Account
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/SzfFrEo.jpg[/ig]
    So sexy .
    Sig by Thor

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok good, but what's your ilvl

Oh yeah, but he can screw you over due to RNG as well however. Also lag... screw lag on Nibbleh.

505 I do not raid much.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/E3IoOSf.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Ho, doggy. That's a lot of implication there, Runeyboy. Are you sure you want to continue down this path?
    "Come, face me! Give in to your Pride! Show me your Greatness!"

mfw every day | Nujabes - Horizon

15+ Year Old Account
    Hmmmm amazon lily looks to be an interesting arc....

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Blah. I'm annoyed. The anime I WAS watching was good but I got to the point in the show where I know that it shifted into a part that didn't appeal to my personal interest (I'm sorry but I'm not into siscon . . . or any forms of incest really. When it comes to cousin relationships in anime I let it go a little but as soon as its between siblings . . . yeah), so I stopped watching. Don't plan on coming back. I also stopped watching another show earlier this month just because it got so boring x.x (the shows in question, for anyone curious, is OreImo for the first and Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for the second).

I like having stuff to watch but blargh. I have a massive backlist but the more I look at it, the more I realize I don't really want to even watch half of the shows.

Anyone got any recommendations? :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Klocko View Post
    Blah. I'm annoyed. The anime I WAS watching was good but I got to the point in the show where I know that it shifted into a part that didn't appeal to my personal interest (I'm sorry but I'm not into siscon . . . or any forms of incest really. When it comes to cousin relationships in anime I let it go a little but as soon as its between siblings . . . yeah), so I stopped watching. Don't plan on coming back. I also stopped watching another show earlier this month just because it got so boring x.x (the shows in question, for anyone curious, is OreImo for the first and Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya for the second).

I like having stuff to watch but blargh. I have a massive backlist but the more I look at it, the more I realize I don't really want to even watch half of the shows.

Sorry got no Anime suggestions only scifi shows on the mind right now and movies and some comedy like Orgazmo (seriously one underrated movie its hilarious)

Fate/zero
    fate/kaleid liner prisma illya
    No game no life
    Gj-bu
    K-on
    Clannad

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

Avatar: The Last Airbender! (does that count? It's not Japanese so...)

And...

Hello guys, it's been awhile I know. Been busy in Thailand, and getting ready for school. But now it's all chatty chat chat again.

10+ Year Old Account

I always recommend the 2(?) new movie like Berserk animes, since they go after the manga...as far as it goes, but then again i never know what people watched already and i watched some animes i don't recall anymore ._.
    Sig by Thor

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Sorry got no Anime suggestions only scifi shows on the mind right now and movies and some comedy like Orgazmo (seriously one underrated movie its hilarious)
    It's alright. I still have a couple of movies I need to watch before I leave for new york, so no can do on movie backlist ;P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    Hmmmm amazon lily looks to be an interesting arc....
    Not really an arc itself

You'll see
    :3

Quote Originally Posted by Shroud View Post
    505 I do not raid much.
    LFR! Ordos! Celestials! You'll get to rank 10 with due time.
    "Singsing" One of the most well spoken gentlemen. Heheh.
    Quote Originally Posted by kortin View Post
    Ho, doggy. That's a lot of implication there, Runeyboy. Are you sure you want to continue down this path?
    figt me