there's people outside of europe?!
    Of course not. Don't let them fool you.

Quote Originally Posted by Store View Post
    Of course not. Don't let them fool you.
    Locationist.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Naro View Post
    A character from the Xenoblade video game series.

Blonde dude with a red sword.

There's some kinda Xenoblade game in the works for the Wii U so this character's inclusion wouldn't be too far-fetched.
    Though that game will be a spiritual succesor, and will not have Shulk in it. It's a weird addition, considering Xenoblade released in 2010 on the Wii. There is a 4year gap, and a console one, between Smash and Xenoblade. It's a silly addition, if the leak proves to be true (which is quite likely).

Quote Originally Posted by Grimsolution View Post
    Though that game will be a spiritual succesor, and will not have Shulk in it. It's a weird addition, considering Xenoblade released in 2010 on the Wii. There is a 4year gap, and a console one, between Smash and Xenoblade. It's a silly addition, if the leak proves to be true (which is quite likely).
    I suppose it is no different than putting R.O.B. in.

Quote Originally Posted by Dontrike View Post
    I suppose it is no different than putting R.O.B. in.
    Well yeh I guess.. R.O.B. is one of the silliest additions.

Also, I never came to play Xenoblade.. It wasn't quite popular in Europe. (or Norway, whatevs..) I'd really like too though.

Deleted
    Hello Everypony.

15+ Year Old Account
    So finally finished with marineford and i think its bad that i was more sad when when they lost the merry then when ace died

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Well yeh I guess.. R.O.B. is one of the silliest additions.

Also, I never came to play Xenoblade.. It wasn't quite popular in Europe. (or Norway, whatevs..) I'd really like too though.
    After having seen the game in various random videos through my youngest brother I can say with a good amount of surement is that I would not want to play that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Hello Everypony.
    Yozzers Vayjir. How are you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutler View Post
    So finally finished with marineford and i think its bad that i was more sad when when they lost the merry then when ace died
    i totally disagree. i always cry when ace dies

10+ Year Old Account
    don't remind me of that! ... manly tears were shed..

Deleted
    Yozzers Vayjir. How are you?
    Im soso only manage to get two hours of sleep because my mother woke me up and just been rolling around the bed for the last 5 hours but atleast i got a doctors appointment regarding my kidney stones so thats good i guess.

Also found a annoying bug in Pokemon Diamond.

How are you ?

That arc in the anime isn't very great. They shouldn't have gone with a one episode = one chapter thing, made it move really slow and didn't really feel like a war. As for Ace dying I think you have to look at more of Luffy's reaction more so than the fact that Ace died. It shows that Luffy doesn't quite know the feeling of losing someone, and was pretty good to see him vulnerable like that.

Overall there wasn't a lot of moments that make you go back and the only fight you want to rewatch is Whitebeard smacking the shit out of Akainu.

At this point you are allowed to watch the movies up to Strong World, it being movie 10. Movies 2, 4, 6, and 10 (along with 11, which is Film Z) are my favorites.
    Last edited by Dontrike; 2014-08-26 at 12:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    For some reason i didn't found his death really sad ._.
    Sig by Thor

After having seen the game in various random videos through my youngest brother I can say with a good amount of surement is that I would not want to play that game.
    Depends on what games you like ofc, to me it seems like a live-action Final Fantasy. Seems cool.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drafo View Post
    but its his own fault though if he had ignored what akainu said and just kept running he would have had a much better chance at living

Sig by Elyssia "When you do things right people won't be sure you've done anything at all"

Quote Originally Posted by Drafo View Post
    I was more affected by the intro during the next arc than seeing the actual death of Ace.

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Im soso only manage to get two hours of sleep because my mother woke me up and just been rolling around the bed for the last 5 hours but atleast i got a doctors appointment regarding my kidney stones so thats good i guess.

Also found a annoying bug in Pokemon Diamond.

How are you ?
    I am doing alright, my computer problem with WoW has turned into a "might as well go take my computer somewhere to get fixed", which is all sorts of enjoyable.

Oh, that's silly.

The character doesn't make much sense in that case.
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyera
    I don't get it.™

Depends on what games you like ofc, to me it seems like a live-action Final Fantasy. Seems cool.
    RPGs are my usual fare. I don't usually make remarks on graphics, but on the Wii it didn't look much better than early Playsation 2 games. I know graphics don't count, but those were quite low compared to what the Wii was capable of.