Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    What planet do you live on? Remind me not to go there.
    I haven't been brainwashed by human society. But other than that we live on the same planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    Actually they do and have though out History, I believe when Nero was killed, they took his infant child, grabbed him by his feet and swung his head against a stone wall to kill him.
    You can't read or something? Raping and killing your own son is not the same thing as killing a child of your enemy. Not that I say that killing a child of your enemy is some sort of normal, no, it is an awful crime; but raping and killing your own child is... well... it is just the pinnacle of inhumanity.

Quote Originally Posted by Fugus View Post
    He is a human, but unfortunately morality isn't a requirement to be a human. He is a human being, he just happens to also be a monster.
    No, he is not. It is clear that he has some serious difference from human beings, brains or genes, somewhere. Maybe he's the uncovered type of human-like creatures? Homo monsteris?

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Honestly, it is. He will be the victim of revenge wherever he does go, where people know of his convicted crime.
    Maybe he can somehow be transferred to a prison in a different country, where the inmates do not know what he did.
    Yeah sure, we should pat him on the back, comfort him, tell him it's not his fault, all that things. We MUST save him, he's such a priceless part of human society. The world would be too empty without him.
    Pfft. Seriously, people, are you out of your mind?
    Last edited by l33t; 2014-05-02 at 10:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cityguy193 View Post
    Honestly, it is. He will be the victim of revenge wherever he does go, where people know of his convicted crime.
    Maybe he can somehow be transferred to a prison in a different country, where the inmates do not know what he did.
    He deserves whatever punishment he receives at the hand of his fellow inmates. Besides, the solution you're suggesting wouldn't happen and wouldn't work even if it did. I did six years in prison in Texas (no, it wasn't for rape) and I can tell you from first-hand experience that inmates convicted of sexual offenses ALWAYS get found out. Between the inmates who work for the Warden, the guys who work in segregation, lifers who have been around for umpteen years and just simply have connections and/or guards and officers who trust them somewhat, trust me: if you go to prison for something sexual, you can lie about it for a while, but in the end, someone is going to find out, and then your real business is going to be everywhere.

I remember one guy who told everyone he was in for a parole violation related to an old DUI. Totally believable, and a rather common occurrence. So we went along with that...until he put in for a work assignment at the unit's commissary. Turns out, the lady who ran the commissary was very close to the unit's Major, and she asked the Major to check up on the guy's disciplinary record and so forth because she didn't want any troublemakers working in her area. The Major came back and told her the guy was in for sexual acts with a minor. Not only did she not hire him, she also told her inmate workers that the guy was a sicko. Two days later the guy goes into protective custody because he knows his shit was in the street.

I saw an older guy in his 60s, who had to use two crutches to get around because there was something very wrong with his back, get his ass beaten by four or five monsters because we found out he was in for raping a 6-year-old girl. And you know, I didn't feel sorry for him then and I surely don't now. He may have seemed old and helpless and unable to defend himself, but guess what: so was that poor 6-year-old girl when he raped her. Helpless and alone. Those guys damn near killed him; too bad they didn't have time before sixteen guards came and pulled them off of that sick fuck.

That's the "harsh" reality of prison. Your business isn't just your own. I made many a mistake back then, but I sure as hell wasn't raping children. Anybody who does that deserves the very worst that can be doled out to them. Our liberal court system and bleeding-heart defenders of rapists within society won't do it, but I promise you, the prison inmates will. Prison is all about respect, and nobody respects a baby-rapist.

I think both situations are disgusting and horrible.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Amazed at how many judge with so little evidence...... Before you say he admitted to it, This wouldn't be the first time someone has admitted to something they didn't do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Justice is served.
    agree /10char

Let the punishment fit the crime.

Well not really. BUT I have 0 sympathy. Shouldn't have happened and he should be protected in prison but you won't see me crying over it
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skandulous View Post
    human beings dont rape 1 yr old babies.
    Unfortunately, yes, human beings do.

Human beings murder. Human beings rape. Human beings sexually molest their kids, and human beings beat their spouses. Human beings cheat people out of their hard-earned wages, and human beings lie under oath. Human beings participate in genocide, mass rape, and chemical weapons attacks. Human beings do a lot of things that are despicable, but that does not change the fact that they are human beings.

To ignore that they are human beings is to lessen the evil of what they do.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

I still understand why people don't want solitary where you are nice and safe

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    I still understand why people don't want solitary where you are nice and safe
    Solitary is a thing in Brazil?
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by NoiseTank13 View Post
    Solitary is a thing in Brazil?
    well I was just saying in the US, but I am sure solitary in brazil is probably the old hot iron box out in the sun like I seen in the movies

Quote Originally Posted by Arishtat View Post
    Because I'm sure the dead baby can appreciate your warped sense of justice right? Right?
    You must be feeling really sad to know that the world you live in is like this, right? I for one feel really good about that. People who rape children are generally worth nothing, and should be treated as nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble, mate.

Quote Originally Posted by mizeri View Post
    well I was just saying in the US, but I am sure solitary in brazil is probably the old hot iron box out in the sun like I seen in the movies
    Sona?

Quote Originally Posted by Vyxn View Post
    listen to some of you. we have laws against cruel and inhumane punishment and putting a prisoner into a situation knowing he will receive that cruel and inhuman punishment is almost as bad as doing it your self

I bet most of you where against waterboarding terrorist to obtain information to save lives. terrorist that killed women and children. water boarding is nothing compared to being gang raped by 20 or more, but you call waterboarding cruel and inhuman there for it is immoral to do so, but don't see the immorality of allowing and condoning gang rape
    Oh, I'd say the terrorism preventing agencies should waterboard the hell out of terrorists. Why should you give a fuck about someone who wanted to bomb something and kill dozens, if not hundreds or thousands innocents?

Quote Originally Posted by Invid View Post
    I only feel kinda disgusted with the last guy in the rape line, he really wanted some ass. Gross lol
    I for one can't help but imagine a situation where this guy is lying on the ground after he being raped by 19 men, shit is flowing lose out of his bowels, there's blood everywhere and there's this last guy in the line laughing and saying "Oh yeah, time to have some fun! Been a long time since I've gotten myself some ass!" - I just lost it at this one, it's brilliant.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2014-05-04 at 10:58 PM.