Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by kazih View Post
    When society maintains systematic torturous holocaust of animals for meat production I just can't take the pet stories seriously. You don't care about animals, this can't be news.
    Sounds like you have some very good reasons to take a stance that I will now probably ignore. I've already come to terms with the fact that my continued existence, as we understand it, something has to be killed.

edit:
    Wow... tricking people into giving up their pet to basically lock it up like that? Just plain dirty.

10+ Year Old Account
    When society maintains systematic torturous holocaust of animals for meat production I just can't take the pet stories seriously. You don't care about animals, this can't be news.
    Meat production animals have been grown and domesticated that way for at least 10000 years. And same for canines, they were used for guarding and hunting.
    That won't ever change, it's the law of human nature.

And to be honest, I wouldn't want to exchange one meat for another, like cow for giraffe, or chicken for tiger
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/2014...l-clinic.html/

Just a quick update for those not busy arguing produce animals vs pet animals, or old yella' style euthanasia.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hope he does some time.

Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    But then how do we harvest blood?
    http://www.dogblooddonors.com/for-do...ansfusions.php

The same way humans do it. Not by stealing the family dog.

well yes this is complete negligence and poor practice i mean, pets have feelings too, although i can understand the vet wanting to use the animal to save other animals, it doesn't quite make it right. basically 2 things i see wrong here, first hes basically stolen someones pet under false pretenses and secondly its just flat out cruelty to animals.

although i think castration is a little too steep some fines and punishment would probably suffice jail might be a bit harsh too, maybe just force him to retake some of his ethics classes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pwellzor View Post
    http://www.dogblooddonors.com/for-do...ansfusions.php

The same way humans do it. Not by stealing the family dog.
    But the blood is only good if it is harvested via shady, morally bankrupt methods.

Blood for the blood god and all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is some shit from Blade 3 with the human blood farming facility. They took homeless people and put them in medical induced coma's and bled them dry. Disgusting.

Deleted
    When he is in Jail, I hope to god that they use him for Blood Transfusion.

I'm saying it's massively hypocritical. Like as long as it happens out of sight and not to specific cute animals I like it's ok and natural.
    No, it's not that. It's that dogs, cats, etc, are family members. I grew up with my dog. I didn't grow up with my steak.

I understand that you're a sociopath because apparently if it happens to one animal it's apparently fine to happen to any other, but seriously. Try to consider this being done to someone you care about. Certainly doesn't sound like we're the hypocrites here.
    "Tell them only that the Lich King is dead, and that World of Warcraft died with him."

Quote Originally Posted by Sigma View Post
    When he is in Jail, I hope to god that they use him for Blood Transfusion.
    He won't go to jail. People have done FAR worse to animals and all they get is a slap on the wrist. He probably won't even lose his license. Just a pocket change fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

I do not personally value chickens, cows, pigs what have you, thus no hypocrisy its not like I attempt to hide that fact. I do attach value to dogs. I respect your opinion, but not the way you choose to share it. Its one thing to make a logical statement as to why how we slaughter animals for consumption is wrong. Its another to just accost others who don't share your view with nothing to debate on. In line with this from my views I don't consider all animals equal. A dog provides comfort and companionship that is why by the many they are favorably viewed and attempts to provide them with adequate care are the general norm.
    Last edited by Granda; 2014-05-01 at 05:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    Skin him, cook him and eat him I say. No part wasted. Take this back the way it was when men was men.

Not being serious, btw. Vet will lose his license at the very minimum, that is a guarantee.
    Funny you say that. I actually did that a year or so ago, with a female friend's rabbit. It died, she was traumatized, and I said I'd take care of it. I took it home, skinned it, and made stew out of it. She moved out last month, and still has no idea I did this. I buried his bones and skin, and she would go look at the grave on occasion.

I don't regret it. That was a damned good stew.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

What the fuck. Seriously, what the fuck at this article and what the fuck at a sizable amount of posts in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Funny you say that. I actually did that a year or so ago, with a female friend's rabbit. It died, she was traumatized, and I said I'd take care of it. I took it home, skinned it, and made stew out of it. She moved out last month, and still has no idea I did this. I buried his bones and skin, and she would go look at the grave on occasion.

I don't regret it. That was a damned good stew.

Why is 90% of the threads in off-topic forum just reposts from reddit?

Quote Originally Posted by Valarius View Post
    Are you saying because we're not vegetarians we can't possibly love any animal? Lel.
    Yes thats exactly what nutters like him think.

OT, I am speechless, I mean WTF!
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    That guy isn't just in for criminal charges but he could possibly have a massive civil suit on his hands for this. Disgusting person. I know there are some people on here who don't value animals (a few I think Are socialpaths), but I think most can come to the agreement that this is despicable and deplorable in every sense of the word.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    (a few I think Are socialpaths)
    I'm assuming you mean sociopaths and yeah we certainly agree on that part. Although I'd say it's likely that some are simply engaging in attention-seeking behavior.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm assuming you mean sociopaths and yeah we certainly agree on that part. Although I'd say it's likely that some are simply engaging in attention-seeking behavior.
    Haha no I mean socialpaths. Just kidding it's 1:46 am my brain isn't 100 percent firing on all cylinders.

Quote Originally Posted by mikeakanice View Post
    Haha no I mean socialpaths. Just kidding it's 1:46 am my brain isn't 100 percent firing on all cylinders.
    Mine either, all good