Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    welcome to the world of Islam.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The sad part is that human trafficking isnt a remotely new thing but it only gets attention when Muslim Terrorists are involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Umchilli View Post
    USA put those very radicals in the position of power.
    Everywhere? In the entire world? Every last one of them?
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    You're comparing a 1st world country like the US to a place like in the OP? Yeah I think you are detached from reality.
    Exactly, i'm pretty sure our government prosecutes crimes, as where the Nigerian government is sitting on it's hands, while it allows schools to be blown up, and children captured for the sex slave trade. But let him make is comparisons, it lightens up my mood.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by lokinrond713 View Post
    The sad part is that human trafficking isnt a remotely new thing but it only gets attention when Muslim Terrorists are involved.
    Show me an example of a group blowing up this many schools, and trafficking this many kids.

Deleted
    You're comparing a 1st world country like the US to a place like in the OP? Yeah I think you are detached from reality.
    Being '1st world country' changes the fact that 100 innocent people died from something that could be prevented?

Muh logic, but only when it suits me

Being '1st world country' changes the fact that 100 innocent people died from something that could be prevented?

Not one single instance where 100 kids were shot by one person.

Quote Originally Posted by DSQ91 View Post
    The girls are from north Nigeria, so they're very likely muslim aswel.
    Yeah, pretty much all Nigerian Muslims are Hausas.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smrund View Post
    Everywhere? In the entire world? Every last one of them?
    I didn't realise radical muslims controled Argentina.

Egypt, however is a perfect example of USA fucking a country over in their pursuit of oil

10+ Year Old Account
    Every day, a group of Christian Fundamentalists gathers dozens of young girls from the school near my house! Granted, they're just being taken to lacrosse practice and they're returned at the end of the day, but still...
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

I didn't realise radical muslims controled Argentina.

Egypt, however is a perfect example of USA fucking a country over in their pursuit of oil
    What oil did we receive? We need some citations as well.

10+ Year Old Account

When have you ever seen so many school girls kidnapped? Not in America. In a country in the OP that isn't first world. You pretty much strawmanned me.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    12$? That's a bargain.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stop Pretending View Post
    What oil did we receive? We need some citations as well.
    If you're that uneducated about Egypt, there's no point even having this discussion. You can make whatever the fuck you want from this, I'm too tired to argue with americans because everyone else has gone to sleep, and that's what i'm about to do, so yeah, cya.

Why are people acting shocked? This is Nigeria we're talking about. Muslims there kill people just for suspecting them of being gay. And yes that the general populace, so you can imagine what the radical Muslims are like.

Deleted
    When have you ever seen so many school girls kidnapped? Not in America. In a country in the OP that isn't first world. You pretty much strawmanned me.
    Virginia Tech school shooting, 2007, 33 dead, single gunman, maybe not 100 which I pulled out of my ass, but 33 is still a very large number for a 'first world country'.

If you're that uneducated about Egypt, there's no point even having this discussion. You can make whatever the fuck you want from this, I'm too tired to argue with americans because everyone else has gone to sleep, and that's what i'm about to do, so yeah, cya.
    So you have no sources to back your claim, but call me uneducated, because i'm American? Yeah, cya, with your no sources to back up your BS claims.

They are just Practicing what Muhammad was doing during his days. they are just following their idol.
    who can blame them?
    and how is that USA's fault?

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2014-05-03 at 04:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virginia Tech school shooting, 2007, 33 dead, single gunman, maybe not 100 which I pulled out of my ass, but 33 is still a very large number for a 'first world country'.
    So you're changing the goalpost. It's killing and not kidnapped. Ok doky.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    What can be said. Its disgusting. There society will need another thousand years to evolve beyond there grotesque practices.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    It's funny there is another thread about someone getting arrested for quoting Churchill in public, and how the quote is racist; yet actions like these make that quote he used ring so true.

"'The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property – either as a child, a wife, or a concubine – must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men."
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.