Poll: Where are you from?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    MY platoon of elite troops are ready for them!

http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/arti...Dad%27s%20Army
    You are the one with the rapier in the front, right?

EU/US atm

OT:
    1. a bit
    2. average 20 min
    3. weekly total 3 hours max.
    4. fucking around with family in facebook games..... Go ahead, bash me for it lol
    5. unlikely.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

1. Yes
    2. 5-6
    3. Round about 20ish
    4. Yes, I play D3, Marvel Heroes, and Heroes of the Storm alpha
    5. I'm actually gonna start playing Defiance with my brother since it is going F2P

1) Do you play WoW currently?
    Yes

2) Approx how many hours a day do/did you play WoW?
    2-3 hours when I play, sometimes more, sometimes dont play for a few days

3) Approx how many hours a week do/did you play WoW?
    10-20

4) Do you actively play any other games?
    Diablo 3 and Hearthstone

5) Will you be trying Wildstar or any other MMO on the horizon?
    No

United States

1) Yes
    2) 3 to 6, depending on if it's a raid night or not
    3) 20-30, 6 of which is organized guild raiding, the rest of which are non-raid activities or LFR/pug raids on alts
    4) Mostly Hearthstone
    5) After Ragnarok Online, Dark Age of Camelot, City of Heroes/Villains, WoW, EVE Online, DDO, LotRO, Warhammer Online, Rifts, SW:TOR, and GW2, I've run out of the energy and enthusiasm to try to learn the back story and lore of yet another whole new universe, and without that immersion most MMO's are just confusing and annoying to me. So unless it's an IP I am already familiar with and in favor of (Warhammer 40K comes to mind), or unless it's one of the MMO's I've Kickstarted (which I'll at least give a try), I don't foresee trying anything new anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    1. Yes
    2. Lately my WoW play time is about 1-2 hours a day.
    3. About 14 hours a week.
    4. Yes. Mostly on my 360
    5. I would love to try Wildstar, and some other MMOs, but my PC sucks.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't.

2-3 hours a few times a week last time I was subscribed.

Not really.

Already tried the Wildstar beta. Didn't appeal to me. Nothing else in the horizon.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why on earth is UK separated from Europe? Does OP think it is not part of europe? If yes, by which logic? Just because they are not part of mainland Europe they are somehow not in Europe? Does that mean residents of Iceland, Malta, Cyprus, Sardinia, Corsica, Ireland etc are also not Europeans?

What the hell OP, why would you not count UK as part of europe is beyond my understanding. Unless you for some reason didnt know UK belongs to continent of Europe. In that case, i am truly sorry to hear that.
    Rules of the internets:

1. There is no RL, only AFK.

2. Welcome to the internets, place where men are men, women are men, and childrend are undercovered FBI agents. Enjoy your stay.

ITT: People who look at the poll and don't actually read the OP before replying.
    Quote Originally Posted by koljach View Post
    Why on earth is UK separated from Europe? Does OP think it is not part of europe? If yes, by which logic? Just because they are not part of mainland Europe they are somehow not in Europe? Does that mean residents of Iceland, Malta, Cyprus, Sardinia, Corsica, Ireland etc are also not Europeans?

What the hell OP, why would you not count UK as part of europe is beyond my understanding. Unless you for some reason didnt know UK belongs to continent of Europe. In that case, i am truly sorry to hear that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I am always interested in the demographics of the people who browse MMO-Champ / Play WoW, therefore the reason for this thread.

Are you from The United States, Europe, the UK or Elsewhere? I understand the UK is technically part of Europe, but I know there is a large demographic of players / users from the UK, so you get your own option.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    NICE TRY NSA/GCHQ.

On topic:
    I literally only log on for raid times.

3 hours. I was in tons of crazy high-end guilds throughout my WoW time, so there were a few 8+hour raiding day in content like naxx40 and sunwell.

2-3 raids, 3hrs each. so 6-9hrs a week. Closer to 6, as we nearly never raid the third day (usually cleared by then). As I said, 8+hour raiding days = 40+hour raiding weeks.

D3, CS:GO, Heroes Alpha, some small amount of BF4, and other random steam games when I feel like it

Probably not. The mmo genre is completely different now. They all target the most casual players of the bunch, and aim at pleasing them. I don't really see a subscription-based mmo doing well in the future, and F2P/P2W kinda irks me the wrong way.

1. Yup.
    2. *Shrug* Log on to raid + rbgs. We're pretty much done raiding for the xpac, though, will probably be unsubbing at the end of the month.
    3. See #2
    4. Not as much lately as I've had irl stuff to do. I play Rift on and off for the last year, also a variety of single-player RPGs.
    5. Yes, Wildstar, Archeage and possibly Destiny. Also might get around to GW2 again one of these days.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koljach View Post

Maybe if you actually read the post before spewing your ignorance, you would know why I put the UK as separate from Europe.

Deleted
    1) Yes.
    2) Nowadays it's maybe a couple of hours/day outside of raid nights. When WoD launches I reckon it'll soar right back up to 10+/day.
    3) At the moment around 20 hours or so. Back when I was going all out it was 100+
    4) Mainly Smite, some Warframe/Planetside 2/Borderlands 2/Hearthstone
    5) If something that is f2p piques my interest then yes. Otherwise probably not.

Deleted
    No

2-3 hours a day or so, depended a lot on friends playing and freshness of the content (ie. more hours just after a big patch, less hours at the end of an expansion/patch)

Around 20

Mass Effect 3, other than that I grab games of Steam that are on sale every so often, such as Prototype currently

No real plans to try anything, although Wildstar does look interesting from the small amount of info I've seen so far

From Canada !

1) No, not currently subbed, but will be the month before WoD

2) Peak raiding (during Vanilla/BC/Wrath) - 6 hours per day, more on weekends Trickling down to <1 hour when I finally unsubbed in Feb.

3) Easily 40 hours per week while raiding. Last year (while subbed) maybe 10 hours a week, if that.

4) Yes. ESO and GW2 are active, while LoTRO and SWTOR are semi-active

5) Closed Beta'd Wildstar, so I've seen all I need to see. Will not be playing it. Looking at Archeage, however will be waiting until Beta/launch as I refuse to buy "founder packs" for an FTP game :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Georgia, United States:

1) Sure

2) It fluctuates a lot, depending on what time I have available and what's going on in-game. At the moment, I play about 45 minutes - 1 hour on a weekday, and usually more on a weekend, but my computer is starting to suck so I can't do much with the super-low framerate it gives me, but I'm working on getting a new computer and will be playing more often when I manage to get it.

3) Same as above, it fluctuates a lot, and will increase by a mile when WoD is released.

4) I play a bunch of games: console games, handheld games, indie games, and I'm looking forward to doing much more PC gaming when I get a better computer.

5) Probably not.

1) Yes
    2) Anywhere from 0-10 hours(depends whether it's summer holidays, weekend, how interested I am in WoW currently etc), but usually about 4 hours
    3) 20-40ish? Varies a lot
    4) Diablo 3, LoL, Hearthstone
    5) Nope, never really cared about other MMOs(played like 2 hours of SWTOR and that's basically my non-WoW MMO experience since I started playing WoW)
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Tennessee, USA

Yes. But not a whole lot currently.

About 2 hours a day if that.

Maybe 10 hours.

Civ III, that's it at the moment.

I highly doubt it.

1) No
    2) 7+
    3) Varied, i sometimes didn't play every day, so maybe like 30 hours a week, which was a lot.
    4) Yes, Diablo 3, Skyrim, Deus Ex, too many to list
    5) Not really interested, i am quite burned out on MMOs

Deleted
    Yup.

Depends if I raid or not; I don't really play much outside of raids.

Like 16 hours a week, 4x3=12 of those being for raids.

Yup, a few. Fifa14 ftw!

Doubt it.[/QUOTE]

I'm from Denmark.

10+ Year Old Account
    1)No
    2) 2-4.
    3)When i was playing, it was averaging between 9-11 hours of raid time per reset.
    4) Yes. Lots of single player rpg games as well as quite a bit of Starcraft 2, currently replaying kotor 2 as well.
    5) If star citizen can be classed as an mmo then yes, if not then no. I think my mmo days are mostly over for good when it comes to fantasy/medieval themed mmo's.