Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

I've got 99 problems and encounter bugs is one!

In this particular case it was hilarious. We didn't deserve it since we played terrible, but either way here it is. I hope you guys have a good laugh, as well: http://www.twitch.tv/intrinsc/c/4128400

Much worse bugs in Siege!

Dark Shamans randomly de-spawning is fun (had this happen twice now, I think it's something to do with the oozes spawning on a slope and evading).

Also had a fun one where Kardris was rooted in place and wouldn't move, whenever the tank with threat on her moved away, he'd teleport back on top of her.

Immerseus healing adds stopping in place and having to be gripped in, happens pretty much every week.

Boss doesn't heal after amber followed by obligatory "this boss is buggy" comment hyuk hyuk.

Heroic Garrosh's energy sometimes for ticking 3 energy in the first intermission after his barrier is broken, sucks so much to be done at like 22 to tick up to 25!

Quote Originally Posted by Lorthem View Post
    Heroic Garrosh's energy sometimes for ticking 3 energy in the first intermission after his barrier is broken, sucks so much to be done at like 22 to tick up to 25!
    We found that somebody hitting him as soon as the barrier drops stops that happening.

Deleted
    We had quite a few annoying bugs on Garrosh hc. Once when our Rogue got MC'd, our entire raid got one-shot by three 200k Blade Flurry hits on every player each second.

Another time the Desecrate debuff would just stay on a player, even in the transition and when the Desecrated Weapon wasn't even there anymore. Also, once the boss bugged out in phase 4 and we would all be floated back for 10 minutes through nothingness towards the SoO instances.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    We had quite a few annoying bugs on Garrosh hc. Once when our Rogue got MC'd, our entire raid got one-shot by three 200k Blade Flurry hits on every player each second.

Another time the Desecrate debuff would just stay on a player, even in the transition and when the Desecrated Weapon wasn't even there anymore. Also, once the boss bugged out in phase 4 and we would all be floated back for 10 minutes through nothingness towards the SoO instances.
    1: Not a bug. Attacks hits players just the same. If he's got killing spree going with bladeflurry up and get mc'd, I'd imagine that to happen (our warlocks rain of fire the raid in hopes of getting embers if they get MC'd, and I beast cleave myself with my pet as it doesn't get MC'd).
    2: Was he a mage? Debuffs sometimes end up sticking forever on mages due to alter time.

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post

Dark Shamans randomly de-spawning is fun (had this happen twice now, I think it's something to do with the oozes spawning on a slope and evading).

Also had a fun one where Kardris was rooted in place and wouldn't move, whenever the tank with threat on her moved away, he'd teleport back on top of her.

Immerseus healing adds stopping in place and having to be gripped in, happens pretty much every week.
    The Kadris one happens if you spawn a tomb right on top of her so she can't move because, well, tomb =P. We've only had despawns happen due to either group dying too far from the other one (so nothing in range for the boss to hit).

i like the kardis bug where the toxic mist debuff appears on u but u dont take any dmg. then after the encounter resets your character still stays green.. like forever.. or till u die. was confusing as hell for my healers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracodraco View Post
    2: Was he a mage? Debuffs sometimes end up sticking forever on mages due to alter time.
    Nah it's happened to me (hunter) where it's stuck on me for a good 2-3 minutes. Was really shitty =/

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post

Dark Shamans randomly de-spawning is fun (had this happen twice now, I think it's something to do with the oozes spawning on a slope and evading)..
    actually shammans resetting is more to do with the ozzes getting knocked in to buildings via thunderstorm and typhoon, just dont use then and you'll be fine

Quote Originally Posted by thunderdragon2 View Post
    actually shammans resetting is more to do with the ozzes getting knocked in to buildings via thunderstorm and typhoon, just dont use then and you'll be fine
    Can't say we've ever used knockbacks on the adds. We tank the bosses split up (who doesn't) and the tank just spawns them under the boss whilst the range yolo them. We had an ooze target someone (a holy paladin) then start evading for a couple seconds before the bosses depsawned and another time the bosses despawned several seconds after pulling them when Kardris got stuck in the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    i like the kardis bug where the toxic mist debuff appears on u but u dont take any dmg. then after the encounter resets your character still stays green.. like forever.. or till u die. was confusing as hell for my healers.
    Rofl this one is fairly common. So funny when someone gets it that's going upstairs!

I personally love when Korven randomly cleaves down melee behind him with vicious assault

He didn't heal because he is below the heal threshold. 10.5% is the lowest something can be ambered/healed. If it bugs like it did with you and ambers something below 10.5%, it won't heal.

i like the kardis bug where the toxic mist debuff appears on u but u dont take any dmg.
    Last edited by gahlmanwoa; 2014-05-05 at 05:48 AM.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    We've only encountered a few bugs.

Immerseus healing blobs occasionally get stuck and sit there for well over 30 seconds. This hasn't happened to us until the last several weeks, where it seems to becoming more and more common. It really isn't that big of a deal but I don't know what causes it. Could be a problem for guilds with lower DPS where it happens multiple transitions as you might hit enrage.

Protector adds not sharing health. Sounds good but it means that each one of them has the same health as the combined damage you would need to kill all three at the same time on heroic. This is problematic as it's probably the hardest part of the fight and requiring you to do 3x the damage sucks. This bug only happens if you enter the instance on normal and then switch it to heroic. It fixes itself after a wipe, or if you swap it back and forth again.

Dark shaman resetting, but that is mostly due to terrain or one group completely dying. Easily avoidable, also tombs spawning directly on top of them seem to cause it. Also have seen the no damage dot appear, and also a huge green beacon staying on a character until he logs out or dies.

Bloods from Skeer just idling in the middle after their target is dead. Doesn't happen all the time, and is actually advantageous.

Desecrated weapon effect lasting on our hunter forever. This has happened several times and I believe it happens if you disengage at a certain time when it spawns. Doesn't happen that often, but the hunter does end up having to die.

This happened twice over 350 attempts (this includes 20 kills, etc), but we have witnessed Garrosh having his abilities out of sync following the first intermission. Natural order following it is weapon > MC > whirl, whereas on these particular attempts it went MC > weapon > whirl. He continued to be out of sync on the next whirl as well, but it fixed itself before the second intermission.

Have had people who die in the intermissions not have their bodies reappear in the regular phase. No they didn't DC, but we had to wipe because there was no way for them to get rez.

Have had people instantly die after being mind controlled as well, always warlocks. This IS probably a consequence of having burning rush on when MCs go out as all 3 times our warlocks have died from this, they have had it on.
    Last edited by Tojara; 2014-05-05 at 11:16 AM.

Deleted
    If we're compiling a list, then add the fact that the Amber pools on Klaxxi 25hc randomly fade out for 1-2 seconds then reappear(usually killing people in the process, myself included!).

Quote Originally Posted by Gairai View Post
    If we're compiling a list, then add the fact that the Amber pools on Klaxxi 25hc randomly fade out for 1-2 seconds then reappear(usually killing people in the process, myself included!).
    I thought this was down to graphic settings and how you have your camera angled.

Regardless, this also happens to me. Be running away from something, start taking mad damage and all of a sudden an amber pool will appear beneath me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    He didn't heal because he is below the heal threshold. 10.5% is the lowest something can be ambered/healed. If it bugs like it did with you and ambers something below 10.5%, it won't heal.
    Well, you see he ambered at 49.X% and didn't heal at the beginning of the fight. I stood in place thinking we were gonna wipe when we went noscopes360 and decided to go for Locust instead. I guess that threshold does explain the 10% non-heal, though. The hilarious part was seeing two of these heals when we are so over-geared, but were playing TERRIBLE. You can hear our Feral say, "We don't deserve this" which made me chuckle a bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Slightly off topic: Why didn't you switch to the amber when it spawned (instead of just spamming immunes on the boss)?
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

Quote Originally Posted by Shedi View Post
    If that happens step into a weapon for a second and walk back out, should update the debuff and clear it.
    "A raid is when a bunch of people who play the game too much get together to play the game some more"