Thread: [TV] Gotham

Page 29 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I really like this show. The only bad thing is it probably won't go on long enough for Bruce to become Batman, and to see the interaction between Jim and Bruce when he finds out his identity.

Any visuals on who some of the baddies were that got out at the end? Any chance Jerome will be back, it seems anyone that is dead can come back at any time now. Only reason I ask is the laughing going on while everyone was coming out of the bus.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    I really like this show. The only bad thing is it probably won't go on long enough for Bruce to become Batman, and to see the interaction between Jim and Bruce when he finds out his identity.

Any visuals on who some of the baddies were that got out at the end? Any chance Jerome will be back, it seems anyone that is dead can come back at any time now. Only reason I ask is the laughing going on while everyone was coming out of the bus.
    I'd say Killer Croc, Man-Bat etc

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    I'd say Killer Croc, Man-Bat etc
    What was the guy whose silhouette looked like classic Penguin, even though we have a Penguin.

Elemental Lord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    What was the guy whose silhouette looked like classic Penguin, even though we have a Penguin.
    Could the copy of Bruce be Clayface? There's also Solomon Grundy, Killer Moth, Mad Hatter, Jackanapes, Weasel, Mr Toad; there are almost an endless amount of characters that could have been on that bus

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I'm hoping whomever it is was had just seen Bruce somewhere in Arkham and decided to copy him.

Deleted
    The hair metal Bruce was clearly Bizarro Batman! Or...Manbat! Manbat-man! Batman-bat? Batman v2.0? Bruce's long lost twin brother Brian Wayne?

10+ Year Old Account
    its all fun and dandy but they could stop recycling fish mooney already...

Quote Originally Posted by MrLachyG View Post
    Could the copy of Bruce be Clayface? There's also Solomon Grundy, Killer Moth, Mad Hatter, Jackanapes, Weasel, Mr Toad; there are almost an endless amount of characters that could have been on that bus
    Clayface was the one impersonating Gordon.

Herald of the Titans BarelyLegalBear's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post

I'm willing to bet Jerome will be back, I just finished the finale and was happy with it. Sucks that Fish is back though, hope they kill her off quickly. Never liked her character.

I'd say to just wait for the casting of season 3 to know if they'll be back or not though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Snow View Post
    I'm willing to bet Jerome will be back, I just finished the finale and was happy with it. Sucks that Fish is back though, hope they kill her off quickly. Never liked her character.

I'd say to just wait for the casting of season 3 to know if they'll be back or not though.
    I don't understand WHY Fish is back. I don't have a problem with her, but I thought the actress wanted to move on.

What bugs me is that they never had to revive her from the dead. She was an unconfirmed kill, and as we all know, that means 95% of the time they aren't dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Seegtease View Post
    What bugs me is that they never had to revive her from the dead. She was an unconfirmed kill, and as we all know, that means 95% of the time they aren't dead.
    Yes they brought her back and she was dead. The exciting part was that she kept her memories which nobody before her had done.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Buddy from work just sent this to me. http://io9.gizmodo.com/meet-gothams-...ivy-1782427679

I'm a big fan of this line: Gotham continues its quest to be the most bananas comic show on TV.

God damn this show is so terrible I like it. Like it just doesn't give a shit about anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    God damn this show is so terrible I like it. Like it just doesn't give a shit about anything.
    Yes...the 28 year old lady playing a 19 year old girl seducing a 15 year old boy playing a 15 year old boy. Seems perfect!

Ugh, someone fire the costume designer. The first "monster" had me smh, got it looked awful. I gotta wonder where this show is going.

Ugh, someone fire the costume designer. The first "monster" had me smh, got it looked awful. I gotta wonder where this show is going.
    I'm not even bothering with this season. Not live at least. Maybe I'll watch it on Netflix when it comes out if there are enough good reviews. Last season was too much of a roller coaster with more downs than ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now i realy wonder if there is lazaurs pit somewhere in Gotham canals.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Boobs > child actors, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Yunru View Post
    Now i realy wonder if there is lazaurs pit somewhere in Gotham canals.
    Nothing that happened in the episode could possibly lead to that conclusion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing that happened in the episode could possibly lead to that conclusion.
    Supergrouth and insanity from ivy. I mean they managed to get fish back to life. So its posible that some chemicals from this pit area leaking.
    Don't sweat the details!!!