Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Algathor View Post
    Sneaker protects the foot from things eating it and floats really well? The cause for this many being in such a small location is interesting.
    Not so much. I'm not sure which currents are going where, but if the currents ended up funneling them all to one spot it's pretty reasonable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    Not so much. I'm not sure which currents are going where, but if the currents ended up funneling them all to one spot it's pretty reasonable.
    There was a lot of stuff showing up on shore after the 2004 Tsunami. That's where they filmed that shitty mermaids 'documentary', due to the shit that swam up on shore.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    The title made me wonder

Are there non-human sneakers?
    Glad I am not the only one who noticed that.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

The title made me wonder

http://www.fatwallet.com/static/atta...in_shoes_1.jpg

Cat sneakers are probably out there!

10+ Year Old Account
    The title made me wonder

Yes...

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    It's just a clever marketing campaign by Nike introducing their new highly buoyant swimming shoes.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Wat??? This is the weirdest story I've ever read.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Things in the ocean eat stuff they find and bodies decompose. Perhaps sneakers' buoyancy make the foot more easily drift ashore instead of falling to the bottom like the rest of the corpse. I think the feet can easily have been severed post-mortem, so I don't see how it must necessarily be a killer that has a thing of cutting off sneaker-wearing-people's legs and throwing them into the ocean. Might as well be the remains of a person that drowned in an accident.
    This. Sneakers actually float very nicely and are only weighed down by the whole body. Once the foot is severed it'll float up to the surface and away with the current.
    “Fairy tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
    ― G.K. Chesterton

I'm not just a white knight. I'm a freaking Paladin.