Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Top: shyvana jax Ryze (must have tp or else renekton)

Jungle: Khazix Vi Master Yi

Mid: Le blenc Twisted Fate Ziggs (nidalee honorable mention)

ADC: Twitch Lucian Cait

Support: Karma Thresh Morgana
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

Deleted
    I see no Jinx here. I find her still pretty good and often picked.

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    I see no Jinx here. I find her still pretty good and often picked.
    Pros stopped picking her so now she's shit!

Seriously though, I'm not sure why people stopped calling her top 3. With the indirect assassin nerf with the exhaust change, she should be stronger now than she was during her recent popular phase.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

15+ Year Old Account
    At my level (silver):

Top: Renek, Jax, Ryze
    Jungle: Xin, Vi, Eve
    Mid: Lulu and Leblanc. THE END.
    Bottom: Lucian, Cait, Jinx
    Sup: Leona, Karma, Morgana

Honestly I need to start playing Ryze. I've heard he's OP and no one even plays him. I feel like if I can learn him I can abuse all the Renektons and Jaxs of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemons View Post
    At my level (silver):

Top: Renek, Jax, Ryze
    Jungle: Xin, Vi, Eve
    Mid: Lulu and Leblanc. THE END.
    Bottom: Lucian, Cait, Jinx
    Sup: Leona, Karma, Morgana

Honestly I need to start playing Ryze. I've heard he's OP and no one even plays him. I feel like if I can learn him I can abuse all the Renektons and Jaxs of the world.
    Just tried LuLu mid. got matched against brand. Owned his ass. lol He would come in to aoe me and I would E>Q him and knock him for 50% health.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by celinamuna View Post
    mfw no soraka
    She's not as unkillable or oppressive now that heal doesn't remove grievous wounds. She's still annoying, but not the 4.6 monster that she was.

Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    She's not as unkillable or oppressive now that heal doesn't remove grievous wounds. She's still annoying, but not the 4.6 monster that she was.
    I get people that pick Soraka top. Then get mad they are getting camped by the jungler

I just facepalm, like what did they think was gonna happen? Theres a reason certain champions are top

Deleted
    top: renekton, jax and wukong
    mid: kassadin, heimerdinger, leblanc
    adc: jinx
    supp: blitz, thresh, morgana
    jung: master yi,

Just my opinion

Any champion you are comfortable with, that will be the best champ in that lane. Gbay99 did a really good movie about 'Viable picks' where he essentially said counter picking only really works when lane opponents are equally skilled, which isn't a likely thing at pre diamond 1 queues. Hence it's better you always pick a champion you know you can do well with. That way if you win your lane you know you were the better skilled player, and if you lose you were not, but you will have undeniably learnt something from that game and be a better player as a result.

Failing that Rumble. In. Every. Lane.
    RETH

to those who suggested ryze. Ive yet to see him beat anyone top lane. He is not a good top champ.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    to those who suggested ryze. Ive yet to see him beat anyone top lane. He is not a good top champ.
    Sorry to hear you feel that way, maybe stick to the bruisers like Renekton or Shyvana. Ryze is good if you know what to do but if you can't handle early ganks that will come then it's best to just leave him. He's not exactly hard to play top but you need to manage the first 10 mins of the game or you'll lose. If you don't die early he comes a powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeoni View Post
    Sorry to hear you feel that way, maybe stick to the bruisers like Renekton or Shyvana. Ryze is good if you know what to do but if you can't handle early ganks that will come then it's best to just leave him. He's not exactly hard to play top but you need to manage the first 10 mins of the game or you'll lose. If you don't die early he comes a powerhouse.
    I dont really see that whenever i use Ryze or even play against Ryze. Hes dominant in lane but he usually never makes enough of an impact later to really take over the game like other fed champions can. I feel like his scaling is overrated.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    I dont really see that whenever i use Ryze or even play against Ryze. Hes dominant in lane but he usually never makes enough of an impact later to really take over the game like other fed champions can. I feel like his scaling is overrated.
    Depends what kind of team you have vs the team you're facing. Of course if you have a low damage comp and the other team can afford to just focus you then he sucks but he really shines as a part of a multiple threat comp. It's not just his damage that makes him strong late game either, the sustain and overall tankiness of him while being a mage is what stands out the most. He's an absolute nightmare if you have AoE CC to allow him to cycle through a couple combos too. His damage isn't quite as good as someone like Jax or Vayne but he has other qualities that make him amazing. Everytime I play Ryze I just completely dominate my lane opponent and make them useless. I've had a couple times where I have been camped and once the game went 30 mins late game Ryze took over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjabb View Post
    That's the point. Ryze counters most of the popular picks and has easy time laning. At level 6 he can gank bot with tp. Mid game he can get pretty tanky while doing good dmg. However if you don't win the game rather fast you'll start to see him falling down. Every champ has pros and cons. Ryze is good in burst team comps that are focused on winning fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    That's the point. Ryze counters most of the popular picks and has easy time laning. At level 6 he can gank bot with tp. Mid game he can get pretty tanky while doing good dmg. However if you don't win the game rather fast you'll start to see him falling down. Every champ has pros and cons. Ryze is good in burst team comps that are focused on winning fast.
    Wait... wat?

No. Just no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Wait... wat?

No. Just no.
    Well. These are my observations.

Not talking about tournaments ofc. Pros' games =/= "normal" ranked games. (People should stop copying everything they see in tournaments.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryze is the opposite of what you just described is why I went no, just no.

There are exceptionally few Mages that offer the same damage late game, especially when combined with his innate tankiness. Ryze is the mage equivalent of Jax - a ticking time bomb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Ryze is the opposite of what you just described is why I went no, just no.

There are exceptionally few Mages that offer the same damage late game, especially when combined with his innate tankiness. Ryze is the mage equivalent of Jax - a ticking time bomb.
    All the Ryzes I've met lately have been great to 'late' mid game. The longer game has lasted the less useful they have been. Maybe they've been building their Ryzes wrong or just differently? I don't know. But that's what I've seen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Contrary to popular belief, Ryze is actually fairly difficult to play. If you fumble his combos or simply don't have the APM, he won't deal the damage he's capable of.