Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    RogR is actually the only true mandatory piece of gear if you want to pass a certain treshold - it simply lets you to stack more sets bonuses which are more powerful than any other piece of gear in many cases.
    This so very much.

2.0.5 can't come soon enough, since I play HC I need my dose of challenge to make it interesting, and therefore I don't want to play anything sub T1 if the char has gear for it. I don't want to farm A1 bounties on normal, but it's so much better if you want the RoRG atm...

2.0.5 will change that. Higher chance for legendaries from caches in torment at least, and there will also be torment-exclusive legendaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    RogR is actually the only true mandatory piece of gear if you want to pass a certain treshold - it simply lets you to stack more sets bonuses which are more powerful than any other piece of gear in many cases.
    So true... the RogR is one of the most coveted items in the game, and without a doubt, the most desired cache item. It's not that other cache items are bad, but just that the RogR is miles ahead in usefulness, for almost any build that uses sets.

10+ Year Old Account
    omg I found the ring!!

The stats are mediocre though; mainstat, Vit, Life on Hit and Attack Speed. Is the set reduction still better than a nice yellow ring with CD and CC?

Well, you can roll away the LoH and get CC or CD based on what you need more/nets you more damage and you'll end with a very nice ring.

Anyway yes, the special is THAT strong.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's in my stash for now. I spent all my Forgotten Souls trying to get a +skill damage on a legendary offhand... ended up with +10 out of 15%. So I don't have mats to craft any sets, which makes the ring unusable for now.

Vit is almost as good as it's going to get. It has 3x defined rolls (mainstat, LoH, attack speed) and one random roll. The only way your ring could have been better, is if it rolled crit chance or crit dmg. You can be pretty happy with your ring.
    Last edited by Dracodraco; 2014-05-13 at 04:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    What draco said.

Roll Chc or Chd on it and use it. Simple as that

I've been unable to get higher then 34% chd on my RoRG myself. Need to use cash and gems on far more important things now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.