Deleted

Looking for an addon maker

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who could make an advanced addon, can't say more at the moment but it's a very unique opportunity, just ask me in private message and I'll answer in few time.
    By the way, be aware that it's not common.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Ketho View Post
    TL;DR: this pitch is a terrible way to start any project, so just tell us what your idea is. Unless you expect to make money from this, in which case offer to pay for the work and get real pitches, which you won't get anyway because addon authors are not fooled.

Also, gotta say that I would be totally inspired to be working with assdepic. That name oozes all sorts of things, like competence and reliability.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Also, gotta say that I would be totally inspired to be working with assdepic. That name oozes all sorts of things, like competence and reliability.
    Yeah my thought

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    TL;DR: this pitch is a terrible way to start any project, so just tell us what your idea is. Unless you expect to make money from this, in which case offer to pay for the work and get real pitches, which you won't get anyway because addon authors are not fooled.
    I'll try my chance, if someone is motivated to work on something I promise to be original (and not that easy), someone who is curious and brave enough to take 15 sec of their time to send a private message.
    Only this kind of people might answer positively to my request anyway.

Also, gotta say that I would be totally inspired to be working with assdepic. That name oozes all sorts of things, like competence and reliability
    Ok, SlippyCheese... Assdepic means ace of "something" (in cardgames) in another language.

Deleted
    I'll make it easier for you:
    What you want to do is not possible with the available API.

Pretty much everything that's possible has been done 5 times over already, with varying degrees of polishing.