Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    They're criminals trying to get out of paying the share they owe and using gullible, ignorant folk to support them in their crime by crying out "freedom" and other bullshit that has nothing to do with anything. Unfortunately, gullible fools are not in short supply.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Lol four more days guise!!! lol @ phase 3..

Open letter from retired Col. Harry Riley to America:

http://www.saveamericafoundation.com...l-harry-riley/

To: All Patriots (black, white, male, female, civilian, military, truckers, bikers, militias, veterans, old, young, every American that loves freedom and liberty)

Mission:
    Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty “of the people, for the people, by the people” from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions:
    Millions of Americans will participate. American veterans and patriots are energized to end the tyranny, lawlessness, and shredding of the US Constitution.
    Those in power will not hesitate to use force against unarmed patriots exercising their constitutional rights.
    Patriots may be killed, wounded, incarcerated.
    There is no hope given today’s technology of secrecy for the effort nor do we want it secret.

Concept of Operations:
    Phase 1 – Field millions, as many as ten million, patriots who will assemble in a non-violent, physically unarmed (Spiritually/Constitutionally armed), display of unswerving loyalty to the US Constitution and against the incumbent government, in Washington, D.C., with the mission to bring down the existing leadership. Go full-bore, no looking back, steadfast in the mission.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President of the United States. The senior democrat leader in the US Senate will become the Majority Leader. The US Senate will elect a temporary Vice President of the United States.

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov. Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President. The U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.

Date of Operation: Friday May 16th 2014

We are past the point of no return, thus must move forward with an effort to save our nation, as there is no other choice. We are asking, pleading with you, and any others that have resources, national voices, email lists, blogs, FB, Twitter, to call for a non-violent American Spring in Washington D.C. We must appeal to ten million and more American patriots to come and stay in Washington, D.C. to stop the White House and Congress from total destruction of the United States. It’s now or never. God help us.

When some greedy, self-serving occupant of the White House or Congress, or elements outside America, is threatening our existence, our freedom, our liberty, our Constitution, our life resources, our America, then we fight back to destroy the threat and there is nothing immoral or illegal about it. When the government becomes lawless, then “we the people” no longer are obligated to follow the government……there is no law when government picks and chooses for political purposes or personal agenda. At this time the government is performing as a lawless entity……

We see no reasonable, hopeful sign that indicates there are honorable, loyal, mature, critical thinking, experienced people in government that understands the chaos about to rain down on America, nor do they care….our only hope is that “we the people” call, organize, and draw a few million patriots to stay in D.C. for an “American Spring”.

It would be the catalyst to draw the line and bring to a conclusion a decision on the out of control government, one way or the other. America will rise up or surrender………for me, I only go to my knees in the presence of God Almighty………..my knees will not touch the surface as a result of some piss ant occupant of the White House or a corrupt legislator, or outside element…I will fall to my death standing if necessary.
    Last edited by Chingylol; 2014-05-13 at 12:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chingylol View Post

Mission:
    Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty “of the people, for the people, by the people” from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.
    Funny, because they're the ones going against the constitutional government, breaking the law, and being tyrannical (when that drone strike rumor came out, a bunch of people "deserted" and when they came back after the rumor turned out to be false, the ones that stayed threatened the returning "deserters").
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    Also, it's should HAVE. NOT "should of". "Should of" doesn't even make sense. If you think you should own a cat, do you say "I should of a cat" or "I should have a cat"? Do you HAVE cats, or do you OF cats?

Phase 3 – Those with the principles of a West, Cruz, Lee, DeMint, Paul, Gov. Walker, Sessions, Gowdy, Jordan, Issa, will comprise a tribunal and assume positions of authority to convene investigations, recommend appropriate charges against politicians and government employees to the new U.S. Attorney General appointed by the new President. The U.S. Congress will execute appropriate legislation to convene new elections for positions vacated consistent with established constitutional requirements.
    Isn't this basically a military take over? Barring the number of people listed this sounds like a communist take over, followed by the execution of the old government officials.

Phase 2 - One million or more of the assembled 10 million must be prepared to stay in D.C. as long as it takes to see Obama, Biden, Reid, McConnell, Boehner, Pelosi, and Attorney General Holder removed from office. The senior republican in the US House of Representatives will become Speaker of the House and the US House of Representatives will elect a temporary President of the United States. The senior democrat leader in the US Senate will become the Majority Leader. The US Senate will elect a temporary Vice President of the United States.
    I'm more concerned about this phase, since it's blatantly unconstitutional.

3DS Friend Code: 0146-9205-4817. Could show as either Chris or Chrysia.

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysia View Post
    I'm more concerned about this phase, since it's blatantly unconstitutional.
    Read the next part, they want to have a tribunal made up of nut jobs like Cruz decide the punishment for duly elected officials for doing their jobs.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    The militias are wrong because you don't agree with their ideologies yet you call for mass slaughter which might lead to more violence.

- - - Updated - - -

Nah just calling you out as the hypocrite you are, as most in this thread are.
    Says the guy that has been pretty much wrong on everything to do with Cliven Bundy and his welfare ranch.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post

Anyways militias are wrong because they are extremists, not because I disagree with them.
    Not all militias are extremists. What you're saying is anyone who is an extremist is wrong.

These guys were wrong because they were extremists? They were also terrorists right?

Not all militias are extremists. What you're saying is anyone who is an extremist is wrong.

These guys were wrong because they were extremists? They were also terrorists right?
    They were actually fighting for something real. These wannabe patriots are fighting against something that DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.

15+ Year Old Account

They pretty much named every liberal + Boehner in a high office of power as someone they will depose of. It's the very definition of "I don't like the democracy the founding fathers set up for us because it elected someone I don't agree with."

It's about as anti-American values as you can get.

Don't worry though lockedout, we got your message loud and clear. You're for terrorism so long as it's for the sake of the Loosely Allied Divided States of America.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    They were actually fighting for something real. These wannabe patriots are fighting against something that DOESN'T FUCKING EXIST.
    I'm sure there were people with your exact point of view of those people in the painting.

Stop trying to compare the american revolution to this. Its offensively stupid.

15+ Year Old Account
    They fought soldiers on the field of battle. These losers are sending bomb threats to hotels, harassing civilians, destroying public land for no real purpose (There's no strategy in driving 4 wheelers around on priceless artifacts, unless your goal is to get the government to arrest you so you can send some really fucked up messaged).
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Don't worry though lockedout, we got your message loud and clear. You're for terrorism so long as it's for the sake of the Loosely Allied Divided States of America.
    You can put words in my mouth if it makes you feel better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    They fought soldiers on the field of battle. These losers are sending bomb threats to hotels, harassing civilians, destroying public land for no real purpose (There's no strategy in driving 4 wheelers around on priceless artifacts, unless your goal is to get the government to arrest you so you can send some really fucked up messaged).
    I don't agree with some idiots riding atv's where they shouldn't.

I'm sure there were people with your exact point of view of those people in the painting.
    See that is the thing though. They don't have a big enough of a brain to actually think with the founding fathers point of view. They have their tinfoil hats on too tight that the blood flow has been cut off. You know, the same people that believe 100% what Alex Jones says. Sorry but they don't live in the real world.

Actually, yeah. They used non-standard battle tactics when fighting the British Army many times due to the fact that they were outmanned and outgunned. Things like firing at marching British Army units from the tree's rather than engaging in battle facing each other as was standard for the day. Such actions would easily be considered terrorist for the era.

Coincidentally (and I really hope this is intentional on your part), you picked a picture of an event that would easily be considered a shining example of terrorism at the time. Crossing the river under the cover of darkness to launch a surprise attack the day after Christmas.

Nobody is saying they were necessarily wrong, but to pain all the actions of the rebel army during the Revolutionary War as heroic would be grossly misconstruing history. I agree that not all militia's are extremist, however in this day and age in the US, that happens to be the case more often than not. Militia groups tend to act like magnets for hyper-reactionary nutjobs.

Quote Originally Posted by Orbitus View Post
    See that is the thing though. They don't have a big enough of a brain to actually think with the founding fathers point of view. They have their tinfoil hats on too tight that the blood flow has been cut off. You know, the same people that believe 100% what Alex Jones says. Sorry but they don't live in the real world.
    It must be nice to live in your sheltered world.

You can put words in my mouth if it makes you feel better.
    Keep sweet-talking Batman like that, and that's not the only thing he's gonna put in your mouth Oh myyyyyy

15+ Year Old Account
    These guys are about as far from the founding patriots as you can get. They're spitting in the face of democracy, something our founders fought very hard to set up. They're pretending to be patriots, when really it's very anti-American what they're doing. They're upset that liberals are in power because of DEMOCRACY and are going to use FORCE (Well, not really... but they're saying they will) to impose their own personal views of the US on all of us. That's the very definition of fascism, toppling the democracy to impose your own government in its place.

They want the US to become their vision of it? Vote for it. Not enough people agree that the US should be an anarchistic military state? Too bad. Democracy is a bitch.

It must be nice to live in your sheltered world.
    I live in the real world. I dunno about you. Reality and truth is what I see not you with your conspiracy theories and supporting terrorism.