WeakAuras menu stuck in the up position

I googled the way to "fix" it but it was a thread from 2012. I've just spent all weekend making auras for all my toons I play and this happens. It says that I have to delete WA and reinstall it. Is there a way of fixing the problem so that I DONT have to do this?

Not sure about that. But you can export your auras to text strings, copy that into a text document, then once you reinstall just import the auras back. (Before you do that, backup your current copy of weak auras in case it isn't the actual problem)

Quote Originally Posted by Luneward View Post
    Not sure about that. But you can export your auras to text strings, copy that into a text document, then once you reinstall just import the auras back. (Before you do that, backup your current copy of weak auras in case it isn't the actual problem)
    The problem is the menu panel is STUCK in the UP position. Not down. I cannot select auras or anything. The only way I can save my strings is if I take it out of the .LUA in the saved variables. Already tried that and it didn't work. Still stuck.

I was waiting for this one to come up again.
    Look at the bottom corners of the frame, there will be a number of diagonal lines on one corner.
    Drag that corner with the mouse to resize the frame.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I was waiting for this one to come up again.
    Look at the bottom corners of the frame, there will be a number of diagonal lines on one corner.
    Drag that corner with the mouse to resize the frame.
    I love you so much. Seriously. Take my heart.