Fixed, and the answer is yes.

hahaha drats. they should let me go for free
    Your privilege level is Extremely Oppressed with a score of -110

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    *clicks link*

*clicks "Check my privelage!" button"*

*reads first question*

/facepalm

I couldn't stop laughing when I went onwards and some of the questions it was asking was whether I was short, medium or tall, and I am pretty sure it asked me for my sex/gender/whatever like 4 or 5 times.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. I think its something that somebody tried to make serious, but I mean I can't take it serious at all. Asking for religion, race, sex/gender/whatever, height and 'attractiveness' somehow determines how 'privileged' a person is? Is this supposed to be based off of statistics or something? In which case can I see these actual statistics and also which definition of 'privileged' these people like to use?

Isn't the point of discrimination/stereotyping/profiling judging somebody before you know them? Now we have classes and online quiz things chastising people for being so 'privileged' based on skin color, religion and sex? Isn't that the opposite of equality? Apparently the new fad is profiling all straight white people as shitlords just because they are straight and white?

Also, how does knowing your 'privilege' matter at all when it comes to education?

So is equality these days defined as 'payback' against the people who are profiled as being privileged?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    Good thing every black person is wealthy.
    That's a red herring. At least from what I can tell from the statement you quoted.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2014-05-15 at 07:40 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i got 20! going for the high score next time!
    "Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 135"

Get on my lvl.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2
    People who don't buy the deluxe edition should be permanently banned. I'm sick of playing with poor people.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    This doesn't even warrant a real response. It's just plain laughable.
    Are you some sort of pretentious child? The point of a debate is that the other side doesn't agree with you. If all you do is say "This post is laughable!" every time they say something you disagree with then the debate won't get anywhere. Stop being so condescending.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aydinx2 View Post
    "Your privilege level is SHITLORD with a score of 135"

Get on my lvl.
    Hey I got 175 and I am also a 'SHITLORD', and I think its just cuz I'm not a model and my family doesn't earn a million dollars a year. Man, with all of this 'privilege' I have I should just be able to walk into college and have my diploma handed to me while I still have one foot out the door! Thank goodness for this privilege check. Now I know exactly how much better my life is by default than every single human being that isn't white, straight, christian, middle class or living in America.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2014-05-15 at 07:51 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    *clicks link*

*clicks "Check my privelage!" button"*

*reads first question*

/facepalm

I couldn't stop laughing when I went onwards and some of the questions it was asking was whether I was short, medium or tall, and I am pretty sure it asked me for my sex/gender/whatever like 4 or 5 times.

I can't tell if this is a joke or not. I think its something that somebody tried to make serious, but I mean I can't take it serious at all. Asking for religion, race, sex/gender/whatever, height and 'attractiveness' somehow determines how 'privileged' a person is? Is this supposed to be based off of statistics or something? In which case can I see these actual statistics and also which definition of 'privileged' these people like to use?

Isn't the point of discrimination/stereotyping/profiling judging somebody before you know them? Now we have classes and online quiz things chastising people for being so 'privileged' based on skin color, religion and sex? Isn't that the opposite of equality? Apparently the new fad is profiling all straight white people as shitlords just because they are straight and white?

Also, how does knowing your 'privilege' matter at all when it comes to education?

- - - Updated - - -

That's a red herring. At least from what I can tell from the statement you quoted.
    Bro you don't understand.
    1. Country - it's obvious.
    2. Sex - if you're a male, you're extremely privileged (EVERY man is sexist towards women, meaning women have it worse). Intersex (lol) are discriminated against.
    3. Religion - Jews and Christians are somehow privileged.
    4. Size - if you're tall, nobody will call you midget.
    5. Attractiveness - nobody will think that you're some sort of creep when you start running around random women. If you're fat, society made you fat.
    6. Kinship - Humans are by nature privileged, you wouldn't hire Reptilekin I'm sure.
    7. Status - again, if you're poor, society made you poor, you're being discriminated against.
    8. Orientation - majority of people are straight.
    9. Gender - no comment. Cis privilege.
    10. Race - Whites are privileged because their countries shouldn't be their own.
    11. Disability - if you can read this, you're privileged.

Check your privilege bro.

Deleted
    White male privilege is a myth. It's this weird magical barrier than somehow separates white males as some higher echelon of society that get all the best pick of every job while everyone else is left at the bottom, wallowing in decadent filth.

The truth fact is, people can't even find out what the term "white" even reaches to. Is it Caucasians? Then we include Mexican and other latin cultures as well as those
    persian decent? Is it exclusively ones of Northern Europe decent? then what about the native minorities in Finland? What does White privilege even do for you? I am a White Male and I have not been GIVEN any jobs, I have had to apply for them just like everyone else.

And just food for thought, why do we see more White people in some of less desirable jobs, even if they're well paying and need little qualifications? I don't think I have ever seen a non-white Garbage collector or Postman, and I live in a part of England with an increased Minority count.

Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    9. Gender - no comment. Cis privilege.
    I didn't even know what to do when I got to that one. I am pretty sure one was genderqueer (which I am not exactly sure what that means) and then 2 of the 3 other answers was trans, so I put Cis because I didn't know what that one was but I knew I wasn't genderqueer or trans or whatever. Oh well, roger roger.

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    White male privilege is a myth. It's this weird magical barrier than somehow separates white males as some higher echelon of society that get all the best pick of every job while everyone else is left at the bottom, wallowing in decadent filth.

The truth fact is, people can't even find out what the term "white" even reaches to. Is it Caucasians? Then we include Mexican and other latin cultures as well as those
    persian decent? Is it exclusively ones of Northern Europe decent? then what about the native minorities in Finland? What does White privilege even do for you? I am a White Male and I have not been GIVEN any jobs, I have had to apply for them just like everyone else.

And just food for thought, why do we see more White people in some of less desirable jobs, even if they're well paying and need little qualifications? I don't think I have ever seen a non-white Garbage collector or Postman, and I live in a part of England with an increased Minority count.
    Out of interest when you went to school how many times were you stopped by the police on your way home and searched there and then?
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Out of interest when you went to school how many times were you stopped by the police on your way home and searched there and then?
    Do cops have a privilege-ometer now too?

Deleted
    Technically Once, just the same amount as my black friend. None of my Black, colored gay or female friends have been stopped by the police. I hear no issues about it around my community and by and large people are not just stopped by the police at random where I live.

Yet yes, in the area I live, a disproportionate amount of people who commit crimes are colored. So I guess that's fine? Quite honestly? I wish they stopped colored people more, it would get all the two dime drug dealers selling dangerously cut drugs off the street.

Technically Once, just the same amount as my black friend. None of my Black, colored gay or female friends have been stopped by the police. I hear no issues about it around my community and by and large people are not just stopped by the police at random where I live.

Yet yes, in the area I live, a disproportionate amount of people who commit crimes are colored. So I guess that's fine? Quite honestly? I wish they stopped colored people more, it would get all the two dime drug dealers selling dangerously cut drugs off the street.
    Practical applications of statistics are bigoted though. So I guess that's not an option.

Today I learned: Only black people sell dangerously cut drugs. I do love when MMO-Champ posters pretend they have a clue about drugs

Quote Originally Posted by spinner981 View Post
    Practical applications of statistics are bigoted though. So I guess that's not an option.
    When its asking to search innocent people more often on the basis of their skin; yes it is.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

When its asking to search innocent people more often on the basis of their skin; yes it is.
    Ikr? Just as bad as those statistics that say that black people commit more crimes than whites. How dare they. Statistics these days are just too privileged to know any better I guess.

On a serious note, the problem is not that cops would only pull over blacks more often only because they are black, the problem these days is that cops are obligated to pull over suspicious looking people less often on account that they are black.

It's a much greater problem to have to walk on glass when stopping black kids with the actual law in mind than it was for black kids to just get stopped because they are black and then told to be on there way when they were found to not be breaking the law.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2014-05-15 at 08:16 AM.

Deleted
    Today I learned: Only black people sell dangerously cut drugs. I do love when MMO-Champ posters pretend they have a clue about drugs
    No, Today you learned a disproportionate amount of COLORED people in my area sell drugs and are the cause of alot of major crimes. You can't avoid this fact just because it sounds a little nasty, so stop trying to spin me as racist. You are the worst kind of Social Justice Warrior. The kind who refuses facts because they don't align with your political agenda.

Let's just vent some truths here buddy. Poorer communities have more of a chance to commit crimes, this is a fact. Colored minorities are often poorer communities.

Would you be totally fine if I said Eastern Europeans should be checked more too because they have a larger percentage chance of committing a crime also?

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Well, I know the reason that I've been in relationships in pure colonialism. I'm a big fan of oppressing proud women of color. What other reason could their possibly be? That's just what white shitlords do.
    I'm not sure what narrative that line of bigotry came from. But i'm pretty sure black women complain about not being able to find a man regardless of race. Especially black men.

I could start a thread about why i'm really not into black women. But i'm not really into generalizing as much, so I would have to narrow it down to "Hood chicks" since, regardless of race, anyone that embodies that "I don't need no man/nigga you ain't shit" and then wondering years later why they are still single pisses me off to no end.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    God, are all white people this stupid?
    Believing into the notion that members of all races join togheter in some collective groupthink is pretty fucking stupid if you ask me. Which is really the only thing I got out of this lifeless contribution.

Just sayin.

Quite honestly? I wish they stopped colored people more, it would get all the two dime drug dealers selling dangerously cut drugs off the street.
    I don't have to spin you as a racist.

As to your facts; none of that means that coloured people should be searched more often because of their skin colour.

- - - Updated - - -

Would you be totally fine if I said Eastern Europeans should be checked more too because they have a larger percentage chance of committing a crime also?
    What on earth lead you to believe that I was "totally fine" with your desire for more coloured people to be stop/searched

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    I got extremely opressed at -105.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i got 20! going for the high score next time!
    40 here! Does this mean that you have to do my bidding, slave?

Deleted
    I don't have to spin you as a racist.

As to your facts; none of that means that coloured people should be searched more often because of their skin colour.

- - - Updated - - -

What on earth lead you to believe that I was "totally fine" with your desire for more coloured people to be stop/searched
    Cause and effect. If Colored people look more suspicious, it's not me, the white straight man, who cause it is it? As for your second comment, how the hell do you come to Eastern Europeans being colored... Is these colored people to you?