10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Yeah, you're talking about possibilities.. should I remind you that your ships were in Black Sea during that time?
    http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/ne...ectedLocale=en
    Should I remind you that 200 of your soldiers were in Ukraine at that time?
    http://www.atlanticcouncil.org/blogs...ise-in-ukraine

What are your values? Killing brown people? Like you and your friends do all over the world, because you're "exceptional"?

There had to be an investigation, all we know that the same guy/group shot at both sides. Why would Russia/Berkut do that?
    And then we have this video (and plenty of similar ones):

I see that you're so pro-human-rights-and-democracy that I'm going to give you another cause to protest:

Oh nevermind, in the US they call it "the error".

I don't think he needs to insult them. They clearly forgot that it was you overthrowing governments all around the world in this and past century, not Russia.

Of course they are, you know.. indisputable evidence and all that. So there are sanctions, because you are invading. Now it's "they're invading for sure (like every new month)" so expect more sanctions.

I see you're pro-Western values. Do your friends know about it?
    Those ships were in the Black Sea in September, not July (this is the July rotation: http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/news_111570.htm). Also, there is the issue that none of those ships is armed with a long range missile and they were not in the Sea of Azov. The US Army troops did not have a Patriot system, which is the only US Army SAM that fits the damage profile.

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    To swiftly kill dead any little green men that might pop out in other eastern European countries.
    I fricken love this response. lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    To swiftly kill dead any little green men that might pop out in other eastern European countries.
    How about zombies then?

10+ Year Old Account
    If Russian military has created T-virus and deploys it as a biochemical weapon, sure.
    T-virus is probably copyrighted by USA already, expect to see ѣ-virus!
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    What proof? Pictures from 2008? Or from weapons expo in 2013? And why the fuck would I have to seek proof myself when European officials are supposed to do this job, and make it clear and irrefutable? How the fuck do you hide a whole war? I mean, a whole fucking year - a YEAR of time. Thousands of troops. Thousands of casualties. Statistically, there should be hundreds - hundreds - of captives. Hours of footage. What do we have? A shitload of allegations and speculations.
    I have no idea what kind of proof you're looking for then?

Russian weapons and tanks? check, Russian soldiers getting captured, check, Sat images of Russian equipment, check.

Are you expecting some kind of video montage 'Braveheart' style with thousands of soldiers storming with the Russia flag in their hand, or WW1 style fighting?

there was a discussion inhere aswell when the little green men showed up in Crimea, where several Russians claimed they were local militia and not Russians, and you could buy their equipment in local shops etc. etc. and then Putin came out and said that it was Russians troops, what makes you think this is any different? there are even several reports of Russian trucks driving into Ukraine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    there are even several reports of Russian trucks driving into Ukraine.
    God damn stupid soldiers, Putin personally told them to paint the trucks white so it seems like an aid convoy.

You have as much proof as you had 1 year ago. None. Where's all that indisputable evidence? In your head?

10+ Year Old Account
    If it truly will end up being the Soviet strand of the virus, all the high readiness troops will be equipped with extra rolls of toilet paper. The Zomiets (Zombie Soviets) will form neat lines out of instinct, and they will be easier to dispatch.
    Omg you nazi, i told ѣ-virus, not ☭-virus, whats Soviet in ѣ-virus?!
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Hell will freeze over before I can tell what any symbols outside the Nordic alphabet mean!
    You type in Latin.

Deleted
    Does Latin contain ÖÄÅ? I think not.
    Yes, it's still Latin. As ours is still Latin and it contains á, ä, č, ď, dz, dž, é, ch, í, ĺ, ľ, ň, ó, ô, ŕ, š, ť, ú, ý, ž, additional to basic 26 Latin letters.

Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    Omg you nazi, i told ѣ-virus, not ☭-virus, whats Soviet in ѣ-virus?!
    ять-вирус - это пять %) Духовно и православно!

P.S. Sorry for russian, but real pun (if it was intended) is revealed only when knowing phonation and semantic associations of ѣ

Deleted
    Well I don't really give a shit either way. Latin doesn't contain ѣ either.
    I thought you were going to link that laughable song. Our alphabet rekt yours.

And as far as I know, Latin doesn't contain Nordic runes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I have no idea what kind of proof you're looking for then?
    You'd best no give him proof. He's not supposed to know - it's a Russian state secret.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-state-secrets

Deleted
    Neither are ÅÖ or Ä runes so...
    And that isn't Nordic alphabet. As Glagolitic (and therefore Cyrillic) isn't ours (anymore).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by econ21 View Post
    You'd best no give him proof. He's not supposed to know - it's a Russian state secret.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...-state-secrets
    Wow, and not a word about this declaration being appealed in court. What a perfect example of information war.

But when i studied security of information i was taught that all military deaths are already state secrets, regardless of country being in war. Weird. It looks like an attempt to get even more leverages to stop all these Russian "dead soldiers" from popping up. Seriously, if you stretch the definition of "Russian soldier" that far - all Russian male demographic are Russian soldiers and anyone who died/got caught for whatever reason on Ukrainian soil - Russian soldier. Every single male in Russia who is older than 18 years gets military ID
    Last edited by Charge me Doctor; 2015-05-29 at 10:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://metro.co.uk/2015/05/28/2400-y...ussia-5219327/

2,400-year-old ‘bongs’ used by kings to smoke cannabis and opium are dug up in Russia
    Putins gotta step up his game.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    No, it wasn't. Look for an actual report and see there is a huge difference with what you claim in your translation and your article as well. What shall we expect from maidanite propaganda anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Megraam View Post
    And now you'll see how your maidanite propaganda works.

No they aren't. They were.

show me this unit is Russian. Because volunteering in DPR military unit which orders you to go from DPR to ukraine is nothing out of the ordinary especially they weren't given any order to attack. DPR holds to Minsk truce while ukraine doesn't, a lot of shooting has been reported from their side.

- - - Updated - - -

I understand it's difficult for you to deal with English tenses since you're not native speaker and so on. I won't blame you for it, yet politely put on the record you are completely wrong again.

- - - Updated - - -

Hahaha, gotcha. I was waiting for Gabriel to fall into this trap, but you've done it instead. I love how you maidanites bark on a deliberate misuse of tenses by your opponent yet ignore the same deed by your propaganda sources.
    Have a nice day.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/...0OE0YE20150529

"From his hospital bed in the Ukrainian capital, Russian fighter Alexander Alexandrov feels abandoned by his country, its leaders and even the local Russian consul.
    Alexandrov, 28, says he's a Russian soldier who was captured in east Ukraine after being sent there on active duty with Russian special forces to help separatists fighting Kiev. He said he was serving on a three-year contract. "I never tore it up, I wrote no resignation request," he said. "I was carrying out my orders.""

"
    Both Russian men made it clear they were active service members of the Russian military on the day they were captured. Alexandrov said he knew his military identification number off by heart: E131660."

"
    He also said he fears for his relatives back in Russia. A few days ago, his wife, Yekaterina, appeared on Russian state television. Looking nervous, and talking in stilted phrases, she said her husband had quit the Russian military in December last year. That account was helpful to Putin's claims that only volunteer Russians have gone to Ukraine.
    "They said I was no longer a serviceman," Alexandrov said. "It's a bit hurtful, especially when they do it through your family, through your wife. That crosses a line.""
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    ...to help separatists fighting Kiev.
    It is nice to get confirmation that it is indeed a civil war between Ukrainian separatists and Kiev forces. I.e. it really is an internal conflict instead of a war against Russia like Poroshenko likes to claim; Russia is only helping the separatists to an extent. How many prisoners of war has Kiev had throughout the conflict? Several hundreds? Only few of them have turned out to be Russian so it seems the Russian presence is greatly exaggerated.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uzkin View Post
    It is nice to get confirmation that it is indeed a civil war between Ukrainian separatists and Kiev forces. I.e. it really is an internal conflict instead of a war against Russia like Poroshenko likes to claim; Russia is only helping the separatists to an extent. How many prisoners of war has Kiev had throughout the conflict? Several hundreds? Only few of them have turned out to be Russian so it seems the Russian presence is greatly exaggerated.
    Is that all you felt worthy of commenting about the article?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Is that all you felt worthy of commenting about the article?
    Just wanted to make sure this important little nuance was not missed, in case we are to believe this article.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    "A man, who according to Ukraine's state security service (SBU) is named Alexander Alexandrov"
    "A man, according to Ukraine's state security service (SBU) is named Yevgeny Yerofeyev"

28 and 30 y/o accordingly. Allegedly contract servicemen, remember military identification numbers but fail to mention ranks.

"Ukrainian armed servicemen and officials in civilian clothes were present during the interviews Alexandrov and Yerofeyev gave to Reuters."

OK
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side