Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

How do i prevent my child

From being straight?
    Like i really understand how homosexuality is in right now and I frankly dont want to deal with women bringing home all the time do you know? hee.

So yah so, if anyone knows the science maybe some steps i can do, my question is how can i make sure my new baby isnt straight? I've already bought women's clothes for him to wear but, ok right is that enough
    ?

thanks

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Radux; 2014-05-17 at 11:02 PM.

Deleted
    Thy ignorance is showing.

I understand this is a troll post... But you can't make someone gay/not gay. They either are or they aren't. The old 'science' that used to say you could make people gay was compensation for gay people. It was societies way of saying, "it's okay it's not your fault it's because of 'x' happening."

Deleted
    What did my eyes just read?

Deleted
    Um, excuse me?

Im not ignorant because I want my child to be a healthy gay-man

- - - Updated - - -

Do you all want to be reported for being predjuidice? I honestly thought the educated community here would know something about the science and provide some helpful tips not just insult me.

Deleted
    Lol, prevent your child from being straight? Sexual orientation is something you're born with.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ababmer View Post
    Um, excuse me?

Im not ignorant because I want my child to be a healthy gay-man

- - - Updated - - -

Do you all want to be reported for being predjuidice? I honestly thought the educated community here would know something about the science and provide some helpful tips not just insult me.
    I'm wearing women's clothing right now, how am I predjudiced against my own?

I mean. It's obvious troll post. But.. as other's have said, it doesn't really matter what you do. You could buy all of the women's clothes in the world, and dress him up in pink/rainbows. It won't make a difference. You cannot change someone else's sexuality. They either are or they aren't.

Also the comment about the ignorance I'm pretty sure was directed at your lack of knowledge about a fairly open and known subject.

Deleted
    I'm sorry mods, but this is such an obvious troll and flame-bait attempt it simply needs to be called out for. Please lock this thread.

You're wanting us to link you 'science', but like I said the only 'science' on the issue out there is out dated propaganda. It all carries as much weight as that Uganda (think it was Uganda) 'study' that they could find gay people with magnets or whatever.

Deleted
    I literally cannot believe this received any serious answers. How obvious does it have to be for you to see a troll?

That said, I don't really understand how this troll is funny, honestly.

0/10.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Spraxle View Post
    You're wanting us to link you 'science', but like I said the only 'science' on the issue out there is out dated propaganda. It all carries as much weight as that Uganda (think it was Uganda) 'study' that they could find gay people with magnets or whatever.
    PropUganda

amirightgjikasghfkhjagk

Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    PropUganda

amirightgjikasghfkhjagk
    Hahah, I see what you did there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lazypeon100 View Post
    I mean. It's obvious troll post. But.. as other's have said, it doesn't really matter what you do. You could buy all of the women's clothes in the world, and dress him up in pink/rainbows. It won't make a difference. You cannot change someone else's sexuality. They either are or they aren't.

Also the comment about the ignorance I'm pretty sure was directed at your lack of knowledge about a fairly open and known subject.
    Thats not true at all my sister's friend right? has kids and she totally understands how i feel so i was talking about this with her during our womens time and she said she gave her boys ONLY womens clothing and talked to them with words like she and stuff and told them off when their voice got deep, right? And they became very effeminate and liked getting dominated, d o you know?

10+ Year Old Account
    You have children?

Why.

Deleted
    From being straight?
    Like i really understand how homosexuality is in right now and I frankly dont want to deal with women bringing home all the time do you know? hee.

So yah so, if anyone knows the science maybe some steps i can do, my question is how can i make sure my new baby isnt straight? I've already bought women's clothes for him to wear but, ok right is that enough
    ?

thanks
    Oh, yea, that will change his genes to be gay for sure. Women clothes have such genetic powers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinobu Oshino View Post
    Thy ignorance is showing.
    Does the loli want a donut?
    /throws donut

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NuLogic View Post
    Does the loli want a donut?
    /throws donut
    I'd begin linking images but I always get banned for that.

From being straight?

?

thanks
    Studies have been made that did nothing but claim it was a brain defect. something that many backed up,
    sadly, many others worked equally hard to discredit this.

Then some came up with the theory that it was in the genes,
    yet I'm sure many laughed at this claim.

The current consensus claims that it is a life choice.
    Something that is widely accepted yet I have yet to hear why a 5 year old would make such a choice without understanding the ramifications of such a choice or probably understanding what being gay even means. Regardless, this is what is "in", so since its a "choice".. well, you seem to be out of luck.

no homosexual kid for you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironjaws-Mike View Post
    Oh, yea, that will change his genes to be gay for sure. Women clothes have such genetic powers.
    I am sorry sister but hey, there is no established gay gene, so, stop spreading pseudoscience. You become gay thats how it is and im just asking how i can do it